DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Band loking for Labelle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrakkarOrder
Kommander

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Band loking for Labelle   Sat 20 Mar - 20:17

might interest someone here...

"Objective: be among the groups sign with the labelle

Hello, I am the Technician Manager (Training course Manager) Of the group " BuildRaw ", in you informs that the group goes shall take out his Album under the name of "Losing Souls", which contain 8 title, and he to realize a video clip for the title of "The Beginnig From The End".

Then in looks for them a house of disc, the group to be decided to give their Album Free has your label in against left this last one looks him for concerts by all and more pub if possible furthermore maitre the name of the house of disc as their official label.

For more information, on the group you can visit their myspace: www.myspace.com / BuildRaw, and to listen to mp3 in the good in you see a demonstration with a video clip of the band which still is not to post(show).

( N.B: the quality of titles stake on Myspace is not original quality of the album it and one can change has sews of the hacking of more the pieces are to cut in the middle).

You can contact us also on this e-mail of the group Build_Raw@Yahoo.fr.
Thank you for your attention, Goodbye.

Training course Manager:

Tunis
2 Bis Rue De Lybie
2050 Hammam-Lif"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Band loking for Labelle   Sun 21 Mar - 10:40

Hehe I got the "French" version (666 faults per word)!!! Illiteracy rules!!!!!!!!

*Objectif :* être parmi les groupes signer avec le labelle

Bonjour, je suis le Technicien Manageur ( Stage Manageur) Du groupe « /BuildRaw »/, en vous informe que le groupe va sortirai son Album sous le nom de « Losing Souls », qui contiens 8 titre, et il à réaliser un clip vidéo pour le titre de "The Beginnig From The End".

Alors en les cherches une maison de disc, le groupe à décider de donner leur Album Gratuite a votre label à contre partit ce dernier lui cherche des concerts par tous et plus de pub si possible de plus maitre le nom de la maison de disc comme leur label officiel.

Pour plus d’information, sur le groupe vous pouvez visiter leur myspace : www.myspace.com/BuildRaw <http://www.myspace.com/BuildRaw>, et écouter les mp3 au bien en vous en vois une démonstration avec un vidéo clip du groupe qui n’est pas encore afficher.

*(N.B: la qualité des titre mise sur Myspace n'est pas le qualité originale de l'album elle et un peut changer a couse du piratage de plus les morceaux sont couper au milieu).*

Vous pouvez nous contacter aussi sur cet e-mail du groupe Build_Raw@Yahoo.fr <mailto:Build_Raw@Yahoo.fr>.
Merci pour votre attention, A bientôt.

*Stage Manageur:*
Back to top Go down
HBC H.
Soldier

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Band loking for Labelle   Sun 21 Mar - 12:02

Damn... broken english / french has no boundaries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d.s.embassy
sub-human

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Band loking for Labelle   Tue 23 Mar - 18:28

bands from 3rd world countries rather often spam everyone's mailboxes
Shaxul, by the way, didn't you hear them? don't you want to release them if yes and if you enjoyed their recordings?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.saaprods.com

PostSubject: Re: Band loking for Labelle   Wed 24 Mar - 16:10

The problem was not really to actually receive the mail, but the content which is absolutely ridiculous, those guys have no knowledge about underground Metal. They are just retarded.
They play Nu-Metal so I hope you were joking when asking if I could be interested! Also I guess they are muslims like 99% of the "metalheads" in their country...
In Tunisia I only support AYYUR. All hails! But they take big risks because of their anti-religious views.
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Dictator

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Band loking for Labelle   Thu 25 Mar - 1:24

can i say :
allol ouakbar!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d.s.embassy
sub-human

PostSubject: Re: Band loking for Labelle   Thu 25 Mar - 6:19

Ayyur was really kicking asses on "Narcotised" split with Al-Namrood and Dhul-Quarnayn. Also I heard some demo, I didn't remember the title. It's was disguisting, the quality of recording wasn't underground, it was NO any quality. Did Ayyur members think that I am of very high imagination and I am able to guess about all drums, guitar and vocal parts? So, the demo was really gayish.

What do you think about Forgive Me from Jordan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Band loking for Labelle   Thu 25 Mar - 10:20

d.s.embassy wrote:
What do you think about Forgive Me from Jordan?

Boring "DSBM" (stupid acronym we can read everywhere).
Back to top Go down
d.s.embassy
sub-human

PostSubject: Re: Band loking for Labelle   Thu 25 Mar - 12:40

musically it suits me well. Unfortunately, their f\l was released on fucking cd-r, not cd
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Dictator

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Band loking for Labelle   Thu 25 Mar - 21:24

maybe they should contact khiket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al'Ar
slave

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Band loking for Labelle   Thu 25 Mar - 21:33

By the way, if everyone know a Labelle which sell Musice, i would hail him for years, it's very hard today to get some Musice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band loking for Labelle   

Back to top Go down

Band loking for Labelle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1