DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 My Dear...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
soldats inconnus
Drakkar Gestapo
avatar

Number of posts : 335
Points : 4510
Registration date : 2005-04-30

PostSubject: My Dear...   Mon 14 Feb - 21:41

Message from my Drakkar box

Quote :
My Dear,


With due respect, trust and humility, I write this letter to you seeking your help and assistance,Through this difficult since we have not met before,but I believe one has to risk confidence to succeed sometime in life,
Dear after reading your profile, i decided to contact you for long term relationship and business partnership.

I am Oscar Coulibaly, 20 years old boy from Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast ) in west Africa. Beside , i am an orphan but inherited my late father's wealth. through money is not everything but love, caring and togetherness is important in life.

I inherited US$10 Million (TEN MILLION United States Dollar) which my late father deposited in a bank here in Abidjan, (Cote D'Ivoire) before he was assassinated by unknown people. i have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough out side my country for security and political reasons. i want you to help me transfer these money from here into your designated bank account in your country for investment purposes .I am soliciting your kind assistance in the following ways ,

To provide me good account were this money will be transferred.
To help me seek for a good business to invest the money into.
To help me search for a better school to continue my education over there.
To help me come over there to start a new life there.

So, I look forward to hearing from you so that we will proceed and as soon as we transfer the money, I will without wasting time come down to your country to witness the investment of the money, Meanwhile, If you can be of an assistance to me i will be pleased to offer to you 10%from the total fund for assisting and also 5% for any expenses which you will incurred towards the transfer. a total of 15% will be for you after the transfer.

Please help me to accord this transaction with the due confidentiality it demands. I will appreciate it if you will respond to me as soon as you received my e-mail with this e-mail address (oscar_coulibaly1@yahoo.com) for more details and also for security reasons.

Thanks and God bless you.


From Oscar Coulibaly.

Someone to help him ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noktu
Rang: Administrateur
avatar

Number of posts : 715
Points : 4832
Registration date : 2005-04-25

PostSubject: Re: My Dear...   Tue 15 Feb - 20:31

Another negro ripoff...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.drakkar666.com
GrafvonFeigur
Soldier
avatar

Number of posts : 97
Points : 3056
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: My Dear...   Tue 15 Feb - 20:49

Someone should make a "Shantytown" topic for letting this kind of people freely express their very own personal disasters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Nuke
Rang: Administrateur
avatar

Number of posts : 797
Age : 40
Localisation : South-Eastern France
Points : 4687
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: My Dear...   Wed 16 Feb - 18:04

Please report users to us as soon as possible! I check almost all new users e-mail addresses but sometimes they're simply neutral and therefore the spammer is harder to detect.

_________________
Scrutare et vide quia propheta a Galilaea non surgit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My Dear...   

Back to top Go down
 
My Dear...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Holidaze Gents! From Suss 2010 into 2011!
» OH DEAR LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF OLD INFO ON BUSHMEAT IS SURFACING

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS :: General Forum :: International topics-
Jump to: