DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP

Go down 
+2
GoldenBull
DrakkarOrder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DrakkarOrder
Kommander

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-11-25

MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP Empty
PostSubject: MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP   MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP EmptyFri 13 Apr - 20:53

Officialy and legitimately reissued under DRAKKAR Productions:

DKCD001/DKLP023-MÜTIILATION(Fra) "Vampires of Black Imperial Blood" Official CD/Gatefold 2x12"LP Reissue 2012 Black Metal.
DKCD008/DKLP024-MÜTIILATION(Fra) "Remains of a Ruined, Dead, Cursed Soul" Official CD/12"LP Reissue 2012 Black Metal.
DKCD014/DKLP025-MÜTIILATION(Fra) "Black Millenium (Grimly Reborn)" Official CD/12"LP Reissue 2012 Black Metal.
Release Date : April 13th, 2012

We will post a statement on the main website page during the weekend regarding these reissues...
Back to top Go down
DrakkarOrder
Kommander

PostSubject: Re: MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP   MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP EmptySat 14 Apr - 17:51

Ok folks, so here's the moment you have all been waiting for, DRAKKAR's statement regarding the MÜTIILATION Reissues. Although, we can hardly understand why anyone would question the legitimacy of these reissues, we figure that this will set the record straight once and for all;

DRAKKAR Productions just re-released the 3 first MÜTIILATION albums on CD and LP format. With so many bootlegs out there, it has become necessary for DRAKKAR to re-issue them using the only existing analog audio masters and original elements for the layouts. These reissues are without a doubt official and legitimate, DRAKKAR productions being the only label in possession of copyrights for these albums. All other versions are obscene bootlegs, purely unauthorized by DRAKKAR.. A copyright is a copyright, which means that no one can lay claim to any of the 3 albums without the copyrights' owner consent which in this case is DRAKKAR Productions. We would like to remind ignorant people out there that collaboration between MÜTIILATION and DRAKKAR goes back to 1995. At the time, the band had consented to hand over the rights in exchange for royalties and/or recording budget. Naturally, with the reissues, MÜTIILATION is entitled to those royalties which we will honour.

So to summarize: what belongs to DRAKKAR belongs to DRAKKAR and in time, but also according to demand, past releases will be reissued either on CD, vinyl or tape. PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
GoldenBull
slave

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP   MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP EmptyMon 23 Apr - 5:46

Any pics of these?
Back to top Go down
DrakkarOrder
Kommander

PostSubject: Re: MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP   MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP EmptyMon 23 Apr - 13:55

This is ridiculous to have to post a picture to prove that we have all MÜTIILATION albums in stock.

Those who are familiar with Drakkarorder know that I bust my ass everyday at DRAKKAR. Those who are not familiar with Drakkarorder, you might want to know that not only do I take orders, update the webshop and stock, do slave work such as packing ( and I take pride in doing the best packages so that items get to you mint condition) and shipping, but I'm also in charge of graphics for DRAKKAR/ APPARTIA (w/ such layouts as SLAVIA etc...). Graphics include adverts, layouts, flyers etc. You'll notice that this year has been pretty slow which in other words suggests that I have been super busy.
So while alot of you are waiting for their MÜTIILATION copies, their are also numerous orders from other clients that have ordered a bunch of other things.
I am, in all honestly, doing my best to pack and ship asap, but never had I expected to get flooded w/ so many orders at once. I'm also working hard to get all GBK albums out by June for the enthousiasts.
Anyway, some of you will start getting their packages sometime this week if not today.

So here's the damn picture, I hope to have more time shortly to do those neat/pretty pictures I usually do for our vinyl releases.

I am now accepting public apologies from DARK ADVERSARY, unless he wishes to humiliate himself further
MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP 100_5093
Back to top Go down
DrakkarOrder
Kommander

PostSubject: Re: MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP   MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP EmptyMon 23 Apr - 16:02

Btw, Drakkarorder is NOT Noktu. Do you really believe 1 person could handle DRAKKAR alone?
Back to top Go down
Noktu
Rang: Administrateur
Noktu

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2005-04-25

PostSubject: Re: MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP   MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP EmptyMon 23 Apr - 19:19

Dark adversary meat ball said the boxes are empty. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.drakkar666.com
LA FIN DU MONDE
> : - ((((((((((
LA FIN DU MONDE

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP   MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP EmptyMon 23 Apr - 20:20

Noktu wrote:
Dark adversary meat ball said the boxes are empty. LOL

CÉ LA VAIRITTÉR
CÉ BOUATES CONTIAINE DU POLISTIRRAINE
> : - ((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Back to top Go down
kelkun
sub-human

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Re: MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP   MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP EmptyMon 23 Apr - 20:54

No pics for the other LPs ? It would be more interesting than boxes actually.
Back to top Go down
GoldenBull
slave

PostSubject: Re: MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP   MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP EmptyTue 24 Apr - 20:17

I wasn't asking for proof, I already ordered these the day they came out. Just wanted to see some photos. I don't think anyone really wonders if these releases exist... anyway Vampires looks great.
Back to top Go down
GoldenBull
slave

PostSubject: Re: MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP   MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP EmptyThu 26 Apr - 18:16

kelkun wrote:
No pics for the other LPs ? It would be more interesting than boxes actually.
Back to top Go down
DrakkarOrder
Kommander

PostSubject: Re: MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP   MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP EmptySat 28 Apr - 17:42

well, so obviously I've been shipping out only empty boxes...

DKLP023-MÜTIILATION(Fra) "Vampires of Black Imperial Blood" Official Gatefold 2x12"LP Reissue 2012 Black Metal.
MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP Dklp023-preview

DKLP024-MÜTIILATION(Fra) "Remains of a Ruined, Dead, Cursed Soul" Official 12"LP Reissue 2012 Black Metal.
MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP Dklp024-preview

DKLP025-MÜTIILATION(Fra) "Black Millenium (Grimly Reborn)" Official 12"LP Reissue 2012 Black Metal - incl. printed inner sleeve.
MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP Dklp025-preview
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP   MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP EmptySat 7 Jul - 21:33

I'm now listening my ethereal music from my empty box.

Vampires... sounds great, especially at 45rpm.
Back to top Go down
Noktu
Noktu

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2005-04-25

PostSubject: Re: MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP   MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP EmptySun 8 Jul - 9:53

Thanks.
I am just a little bit worried about how will sound and looks the DAP bootlegs editions since he had strictly no elements in his hands to release these albums. No pictures and no audio masters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drakkar666.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP   MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP Empty

Back to top Go down

MÜTIILATION: all 3 albums reissued on CD/12"LP
Page 1 of 1