DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ebay Madness

Go down 
+28
Longinus
L´Autrichien
possessokultöhr
iormungand t.
Necroseviss
Humus
dirt
Wargoat
Xarargorn
Noktu
jolly jumper
Naej El Fiuj
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Szatan
perosus
farigoule
VwH
H.
kaelis
Greuel
Nuclear Holocausto
Ordre et Maïs
Ebola
Ferreus
Mr Nuke
ins88
soldats inconnus
Haunting Chant
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Ebay Madness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 May - 3:03

I personally thought some of this stuff would have gone for more, seeing some of the ridiculous prices some kvlt merchandise sells for.
Aah well, some rich bastards having a field day.
Back to top Go down
Nuclear Holocausto
Drakkar Gestapo
Nuclear Holocausto

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2005-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 May - 3:45

LOOK! He's now selling the crappy club from Varg's "Viking" photo for 199 pounds + postage!!! Unbelievable! ahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 May - 16:13

Nuclear Holocausto wrote:
LOOK! He's now selling the crappy club from Varg's "Viking" photo for 199 pounds + postage!!! Unbelievable! ahahahaha

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ABRUPTUM-MARDUK-BATTLE-MACE-Heavy-Duty-SPIKED-CLUB_W0QQitemZ300116001343QQihZ020QQcategoryZ20050QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I wonder how much it will go for?
Back to top Go down
Nuclear Holocausto
Drakkar Gestapo
Nuclear Holocausto

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2005-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 May - 16:29

It won't go. Who wants a wooden stick with nails for 199 pounds?
Otherwise it would be a damn joke. Even more crappier than those letters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 May - 16:54

Nuclear Holocausto wrote:
It won't go. Who wants a wooden stick with nails for 199 pounds?
Otherwise it would be a damn joke. Even more crappier than those letters.

I think it may do.
If people are willing to pay £1000 for a mutiilation Lp, there prob willing to spend £200 for a stick.
Back to top Go down
farigoule
slave

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 May - 23:34

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110129030686&rd=1&rd=1

Hell, 45€ for the Peste Noire LP. It's available for 15€ at Northern Heritage...
Back to top Go down
farigoule
slave

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 May - 23:35

One could believe that these guys know just eBay...
Back to top Go down
perosus
Soldier
perosus

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 May - 7:33

Murder the fucking idiots doing this. I'm serious, this isn't a fucking joke. If "black metal is a scene based on VIOLENCE AND HATRED" and you live in the same shitty small country this shit's coming from, own up and torch a house or two. For fuck's sake, this is rape! Sure they're selling to posh, high-class pieces of shit, who really deserve it, but they're the same who deserve cruel death in the very first place.

Reminds me of the "Hitler situation". Any German worth their merit in BALLS could have pulled a revolver and blew the fuckers head off. Instead they were easily lead automatons, which ended up breeding such fucking shit organizations like the ARA and other piece of shit censorship groups, simply because an insane genius was able to control a country of fools. This is a movement that inadvertently spawned the "equality" bullshit where scumbag heebs and niggers were given a high-seat in society and special treatment out of remorse. I regret not seeing the old days where niggers and social scum were viewed as inferior, and after '45 they gained privileged seats in society. If not for Hitler and his comrades of near-sighted assholes, we'd still have these people in the proper social situation in the USA for instance. No crack dealing, watermelon eating pieces of shit standing beside me in line to use a restroom, screaming his nigger Ebonics as loud as fuck on speaker phone to yet another nigger friend who speaks the same slurred, broken-up English as he; despite living in this country their entire lives. Wouldn't have happened without the catalyst for social equality, WWII. Not only did Hitler fuck up the war, he created a wave of insinuated tolerance which we'll never get out of. I feel especially for you Europeans, although the subhuman problem here is growing worse. We have no ancient culture to be destroyed, whereas yours is by the day. Our "ancient culture" is being built right now, and future generations will look back and recognize this trash and the "emancipation proclamation" in the same breath as the declaration of independence, which in itself has been perverted into this "hold hands and get along- as long as you're a Christian" bullshit. Our forefathers were deists, respectable enough. Where did we go wrong? The presidential "heroes" in the 1930s, 40s, and 50s that decided "God" needed placed in every slogan, pledge, and every worthless piece of paper we're, by necessity, forced to handle every day. Our country will never get out of this, so I beg you, put us out of our fucking misery. I'll gladly sit at ground zero waiting.

At least Nazi atrocities make good lyrical subjects, so long as you forget the egalitarianism which spawned from it. I wish I lived in the 1920s at the latest. Preferably the 1400s, so that I could have partook in the heinous events which were born in 1404 and died in 1440. Our Lord works in mysterious ways, but strong an sickly human enough that at least we can grasp it within our own psyches for centuries to come. YHWH works in mysterious ways, which will never be known or truly given a shit about. Bring me more Dahmer, Gilles de Rais, Ramirez, and Zodiac characters, the true Messiahs of this post-apocalyptic fucking existence. The world ended after WWII, when peace and fucking love were chosen as the emotional spokespeople for the next few decades. I'd love to see a return to form, even if I myself were to be the first fucking victim.

If you disagree with me, eat a fucking shotgun shell. I'll fucking send you one with no hesitation. If you don't have a shotgun, there are plenty of home toxins which will do just fine.

The only value I find in Hitler is 1) comedy, and 2) affirmation that people can be blindly led like the stupid pieces of shit almost all human beings eventually show themselves to be. Europe would have remained powerful and beautiful if hundreds of forced conversions hadn't fucked things, and now parts of it are falling to the pieces of shit who 700 years ago would have been taken against a wall and executed; suburbs of Paris for instance. America never had that luxury, beyond the great Benjamin Franklin strongly fighting to keep Jews from entering the American borders. Sadly no one listened.

After that rant, my point was...

People are selling incredibly personal items on Ebay to make money off of our cult fucking icons with no problem doing so. I just got done burning every Marduk LP and CD I own. Do you think I went too far? Fuck you. This all ties together. Find the fucking link.
Back to top Go down
http://vrolok.luxferous.com
Mr Nuke
Rang: Administrateur
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 May - 14:18

perosus wrote:
After that rant, my point was...

People are selling incredibly personal items on Ebay to make money off of our cult fucking icons with no problem doing so. I just got done burning every Marduk LP and CD I own. Do you think I went too far? Fuck you. This all ties together. Find the fucking link.

That's a nice move. I myself got rid of all my mortuary drape records after the "camera" incident one year ago... Some still wonder why...

On a side note, jehovah isn't my god. I don't even think he exists. He's just another of those lies spawned from the Middle-East...
Back to top Go down
perosus
Soldier
perosus

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 May - 19:20

The above was hands-down the best drunken rant I've ever went on, especially because a mildly-related topic turned into a total fucking rant!

Last edited by on Wed 30 May - 23:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vrolok.luxferous.com
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 May - 20:51

perosus wrote:

It's just the consequence of show business and star system that have always been part of the metal scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 May - 16:01

The spiked club got removed, but aparently he sold it to a weapons collector for £320.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Jun - 10:07

"I regret not seeing the old days where niggers and social scum were viewed as inferior, and after '45 they gained privileged seats in society. If not for Hitler and his comrades of near-sighted assholes, we'd still have these people in the proper social situation in the USA for instance. No crack dealing, watermelon eating pieces of shit standing beside me in line to use a restroom, screaming his nigger Ebonics as loud as fuck on speaker phone to yet another nigger friend who speaks the same slurred, broken-up English as he; despite living in this country their entire lives"

That's a hole different discussion, but amazes me that a mind able to create such brilliant music is the same to quote these pathetic words.

Hitler, a joke? Hmm... partly yes, but it's not that simple.

But thinking that elitism could be linked to belonging to an especific race it's quite laughable. Fuck that. I'm not talking about tolerance here - on the contrary, I think that stupidity and mediocrity is a "privilege" of all races. I hate probably 90% of all humanity, including aryans, niggers, hispanics, asians, etc. NS "save-the-world-to-our-white-children" attitude is ridiculous. I think it's just ithe same that the jew bullshit talking "oh we should control the world since we're the people chosen by god". In other words, simple as that: almost all humanity is nothing but waste of flesh. And the color of the skin won't change that.

about e-bay crap: why should you be so surprised about that whole circus? Just usual, considering what black metal has become nowadays. By the way, a friend of mine got some original photos of sarcofago's "INRI" session. In the beginning of the 80's, he lived in Belo Horizonte and he was a friend of Wagner and cia. Later he moved to my city, and showed me these pictures. I don't know if he still have them, but I just got wondering how much it would get on e-bay hehehe... any shots?
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Jun - 13:28

The problem is more complex.

If you have one percent of foreigners in a country, disseminated all along the country (and not in ghettos like our government did), they just become like the natives of this country in their way of life, so there is no problem. But if in 30 or 40 years they become 10% or 15% or the total population, then they become a so-called " minority" (and remember that minorities are always "oppressed" in the current worldview), and this is where the problems begin, because they want to live here like in their country of origin (and I mean, just not eating their own food, but to follow other laws, and so on).
If we listen to some idiots here, then there will be the sharia as a law in France for muslims (even for people born in muslim families but who aren't religious). There were tries in Canada, a supposedly "democratic" country (while the sharia is all but democratic). This phenomenon is called communautarism, and this is a plague for every society.

I mean, even for anyone who claims herself/himself a partisan of democracy, there isn't any democracy if we support communautarism, or if we let some obviously non-democratic behaviours begin here. Not that we have all clean hands, that's not what I mean. What I mean is that the sharia or african traditional laws aren't for Europe, and aren't democratic at all. And I still prefer democracy, with all its defects, than the fucking sharia.
Back to top Go down
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Officer

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Jun - 20:32

If everyone disaprouves this, why are they selling such items at such high prices ?
Back to top Go down
Haunting Chant
Kommander

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2005-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Jun - 20:51

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ wrote:
If everyone disaprouves this, why are they selling such items at such high prices ?

As long as kvltness and collectorism will rule metal don't expect anything else. And I'm quite positive about the fact that not everyone disaprouves this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Jun - 9:10

"I mean, even for anyone who claims herself/himself a partisan of democracy, there isn't any democracy if we support communautarism, or if we let some obviously non-democratic behaviours begin here"

yeah I understand, surely you've got a point here. I also agree that is strange, to say the least, watch "democratic" governments trying to avoid critics on behaviors that lead to the death of democracy, despite still being "policicaly correct", because nobody should contest the vision of "minority" groups bla bla.

But that's quite different than, for ex., say that "black people" or "whatever people" are inferior because of their race. That's why I despise most of the ns ideology. I mean, their "selective hate" is, in a global vision, just the same old jewish behavior ("we are the chosen people" crappy talk and so on). And, by the way, most ns bands play a very weak sound, simple as that. Some are goods (GBK, evil, veles, and few others), but I'd rather hear my old blasphmey, mystifier or impiety's albuns than 90% of nowadays ns metal.

At last, talking about e-bay, or the advantages of avoidind it, this saturday morning I found in a little store in my city Nahash "Wellone Aeternitas" sold-out album, in mint condision, for U$ 15 bucks. Nice way to start the day ha
Back to top Go down
Haunting Chant
Kommander

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2005-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Jun - 10:36

diego wrote:
At last, talking about e-bay, or the advantages of avoidind it, this saturday morning I found in a little store in my city Nahash "Wellone Aeternitas" sold-out album, in mint condision, for U$ 15 bucks. Nice way to start the day ha

I got mine on ebay : 10 € post paid, so I guess your point doesn't make any sense anymore.

You can make good deals on ebay, if you're not into hyped bands. You'll notice that the auctions posted in that thread are only about them.
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:00

Mr Nuke wrote:
And I still prefer democracy, with all its defects, than the fucking sharia.

If Algeria was a genuine democracy, the FIS (Islamic Front of Salvation) - who won the elections in 1991 - would have taken the power and established an Islamic republic in Algeria.

Try not to confuse democracy with civil liberties.
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:19

That's because democracy needs educated and aware people. That's it's main defect: a system that works perfectly with intelligent, aware and educated people, but leads to disaster in the hands of corrupted leaders and ignorant masses. So it's not fitted to big nations IMO (another question would have been are big nations fitted to human societies at all?).

Wel, I'll try to separate this thread in two different ones, since we're obviously off-topic -my mistake too!-.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Jun - 20:45

"You can make good deals on ebay, if you're not into hyped bands. You'll notice that the auctions posted in that thread are only about them"

Yeah I know that's possible for us to take advantage of ebay. In the end of my post, I was kinda kidding; in fact, I just made a day by finding an inexpected gem in a place whose owner probably doesn't know shit about black metal. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Jun - 20:54

In fact, when the seller begins to know the price of stuff, the prices grow up exponetially...

Not to add that some websites used as references by these sellers (like musicstack for example) are just way more expensive and overpriced than most eBay auctions...
Back to top Go down
Naej El Fiuj
Officer
Naej El Fiuj

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Jun - 23:40

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Mutiilation-Vampires-of-Black-Imperial-Blood-EAL-DLP_W0QQitemZ130119524756QQihZ003QQcategoryZ33293QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Next!!!
Back to top Go down
jolly jumper
slave

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 19:34

soldats inconnus wrote:
Quote :
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300060918221&rd=1&rd=1
1000$ le vinyl, complètement dingue.

Une fois j'ai vu le "Taste our German Steel" LP de MOONBLOOD finir dans ces eaux là ainsi que la tape original "Pure Fucking Armageddon".
A l'époque où je faisais une collection vinyl de MAYHEM j'ai acquis le "Deathcrush" original pour 220€, une belle somme jadis, maintenant il se vend le double minimum.

T'es sur de ce que t'avance? j'ai eu mon lp deathcrush pour 40 euros j'ai mon disquaire d'occasion... je n'ai pour l'instant aucune envie de le revendre, mais à l'avenir...

Cheer for the search for this topic, amazing, the world is crazy...
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 15:56

Speak english only in this section of the forum, please!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebay Madness   Ebay Madness - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ebay Madness
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next