DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique"

Go down 
+3
Kuratsu Naoko
iormungand t.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
7 posters
AuthorMessage
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Officer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2005-04-27

AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique" Empty
PostSubject: AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique"   AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique" EmptyMon 7 May - 23:04

I am looking for AKITSA'a albums "Goétie" and "Sang Nordique" on CD or LP. Has anyone seen them on any distro/retail list at fair/normal price (please, no eBay nor eBay-related lists)?

If you have already listened to them, what do you think about ? Compared to "Soleil Noir" and "Prophétie Hérétique" for example (I think this E.P. features a song from "Goétie", but I am not sure...) ?

Thanx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique"   AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique" EmptyMon 7 May - 23:11

I have SANG NORDIQUE CD for sale
contact me - PM or mail - if interested

quite good, especially their sound (raw & powerful) - but it doesn't interest me anymore
I laughed my ass off when I understood the lyrics
Back to top Go down
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Officer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique"   AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique" EmptyMon 7 May - 23:13

Thank you, but I am primarily interested in new stuff. Nevertheless, I will consider the offer if I don't find what I want.
Back to top Go down
iormungand t.
Kommander
iormungand t.

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2005-11-10

PostSubject: Re: AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique"   AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique" EmptyTue 8 May - 1:00

Both these albums will be rereleased shortly by Hospital Productions.
Goetie is my favourtie Akitsa, Sang Nordique is not as good I think, even if 2-3 songs from it are really great.
The atmosphere on Goetie is magnificent.
Back to top Go down
Kuratsu Naoko
sub-human

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique"   AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique" EmptyTue 8 May - 12:00

any releases any of you recommend for people who haven't heard anything by them?
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique"   AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique" EmptyTue 8 May - 15:56

Isn't their latest album the best one?

I used to like a lot these albums but I got a bit tired. I intend to listen to La Grande Infamie anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dead Man
Soldier
Dead Man

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2006-03-22

PostSubject: Re: AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique"   AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique" EmptyWed 9 May - 9:31

Not the best for me, A lot of riffs are not inspired (and often one riff by song)... there are a great acoustic song but all the rest is not essential (especially the endless last song, very bored)
Goetie and Soleil Noir are their best material ( i can add the part of the split with Song of Melkor that i have discovered with the 2LP Aube de la misanthropie)
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

PostSubject: Re: AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique"   AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique" EmptyThu 10 May - 18:36

yes, the part of the split with Song of Melkor is great
Back to top Go down
VladGrimness
slave
VladGrimness

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique"   AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique" EmptyFri 10 Aug - 11:38

Part of the split EP with Satanic Warmaster is also great. In fact, this whole split is great!
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

PostSubject: Re: AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique"   AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique" EmptyFri 10 Aug - 21:45

This split is not bad, but far from essential. There are only 3 real tracks (usual shortness for a split EP): both SW songs are good - I don't know the band's disco - but Akista's one is pretty useless, it sounds like a bonus track from Sang Nordique.

By the way, who listened to the last album? I did, and as I thought it was better then the previous ones, I was a bit disappointed. It's still the same formula.
Back to top Go down
Wargoat
slave
Wargoat

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique"   AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique" EmptyWed 5 Sep - 23:44

I've never been interested in Akista much. Goetie was good, but everything else has always been meh to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique"   AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique" Empty

Back to top Go down

AKITSA "Goétie" & "Sang Nordique"
Page 1 of 1