DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammer

GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS Empty
PostSubject: GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS   GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS EmptySun 3 Jun - 13:34

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY DİD GERRİT WEİTHER PUT AN END TO MALİCİOUS RECORDS ? WHAT İS HE DOİNG NOW ?
Back to top Go down
Noktu
Rang: Administrateur
Noktu

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2005-04-25

PostSubject: Re: GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS   GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS EmptyWed 6 Jun - 20:44

His label was illegal and he had a lot of troubles with the fiscal police. I guess he had to pay alot of money to the state.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drakkar666.com
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS   GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS EmptyFri 8 Jun - 19:40

But all underground labels are illegal ,as well,aren't they ?.However they have never experienced any problem with police.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS   GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS EmptySat 9 Jun - 1:40

Hammer wrote:
But all underground labels are illegal ,as well,aren't they ?.However they have never experienced any problem with police.

Why would they all be illegal?
Back to top Go down
perosus
Soldier
perosus

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS   GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS EmptySat 9 Jun - 4:21

Because they all kill babies and worship Odin in the forests. That's against most countries environmental laws.
Back to top Go down
http://vrolok.luxferous.com
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS   GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS EmptySat 9 Jun - 12:04

I have never heard this reason,perosus.Really strange.
Lots of people say lots of things about this theme,I think logic one is Noktu's word.
Back to top Go down
Noktu
Rang: Administrateur
Noktu

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2005-04-25

PostSubject: Re: GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS   GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS EmptySat 9 Jun - 15:51

Yes, many labels are illegals, will be funny to have them listed here. I know that the police are watching this forum.

I think there is too much labels. I wouldn't mind to see half of them having troubles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drakkar666.com

PostSubject: Re: GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS   GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS EmptySun 10 Jun - 1:46

Police wach forum? Surely they could do something more productive, what would they even be looking for?
But what really makes these labels illegal? Is it the not reporting stuff to government, so not paying taxes on it stuff?
Back to top Go down
perosus
Soldier
perosus

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS   GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS EmptySun 10 Jun - 3:38

ten_ben wrote:
Police wach forum? Surely they could do something more productive, what would they even be looking for?
But what really makes these labels illegal? Is it the not reporting stuff to government, so not paying taxes on it stuff?

Cops in the USA would have nothing better to do (except beat a Mexican somewhere) so it doesn't surprise me if the cops in other countries don't as well.
Back to top Go down
http://vrolok.luxferous.com
Ebola
Dictator

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS   GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS EmptySun 10 Jun - 3:41

hey man, in france, to have some racist/antisemitic thoughts is totally forbidden
this cunts are watching to the country's security, we're like terrorists

and the same question was asked on fmp forum so the guy who posts here has the answer now
it's really uninteresting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS   GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS Empty

Back to top Go down

GERRİT WEİTHER/MALİCİOUS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS :: General Forum :: International topics-
Jump to: