DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Israel = new country for NS-related music:

Go down 
+18
L´Autrichien
Ebola
ocsom
Ordre et Maïs
sodomer
Haunting Chant
SPQR
Tiphareth
iormungand t.
Ortungssignal
Pharaoh
haagenti
Lusitanian Lynx
Szatan
soldats inconnus
VwH
Noktu
Mr Nuke
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiphareth
slave

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 May - 20:00

Well anyway Hitler did not know what we know today about genetic evolution and it's role in relation to IQ. If you want to argue for a pure Nordic race as the ubermensch, that's fine, but just keep in mind that this is not very likely (sorry to say but those little yellow runts have you beat) and in fact there are a hefty amount of Euro-peon's out there. Just because one looks the part does not necessarily mean that they have the genetics to back it up. Hitler was no dummy, he actually got his concepts of eugenics from the programs started by rich white Americans. The day isn't that far off when this will be common practice, though it won't be survival of the fittest per se, it will be survival of those with enough money to purchase genetically superior offspring. No amount of breeding will be able to match what science will introduce in the coming years. This is nothing new though, it is no different than what we see today, the rich breed with the rich and the poor the poor, the movie Metropolis has a horrifying, yet awkwardly amusing depiction of this segregation.
Back to top Go down
Tiphareth
slave

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 May - 20:07

And yes, total support for NS in any form in the heart of the beast, we need all we can muster to eliminate that diseased race from the traces of history. Hey perhaps Drakkar could start some fundraisers for Hamas.
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Rang: Administrateur
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 May - 0:50

Yet remember that "Serpent bite their allies."
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 May - 20:00

...as Capricornus said
Back to top Go down
Haunting Chant
Kommander

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2005-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 May - 21:42

Such an alliance would be indeed 'a fate worse than death'
Back to top Go down
sodomer
sub-human

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2005-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Jun - 20:57

Oww... If Nazis in Israel are strange. What can I say about the mestizos nazi here in Brazil ? This new wave of NSBM is helping our Brazilian black metal kids to become more idiot than ever... I'm not talking about mestizos giving a chance to old graveland/absurd or something like that...

I'm talking about a black guy saying SIEG HEIL while listening to some Ad Hominem ! Yes... This is Brazil...

What the fuck ????
All the kids that are starting in to Black Metal are beginning with NS-related material... and this is a shit... because we ARE MESTIZOS... and we have PRIDE of that... we are Brazilians, not Europeans.

So, what can I say about bands like EVIL? Fuck this guy... he's not a Brazilian.. he's a traitor of our ancestors, of our blood... of our metal... AND BELIEVE... maybe he is a mestizo too... hahahaha... but look at the shame side... he's white... he plays norway bm... oww ok, maybe that give some points to his Aryanism.... but THE BLOOD CAN'T LIE... that's all.
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Jun - 21:48

Evil is the best Brazilian BM band. The rest is just mongrel morons who imitate their idols without inventivity.

Quote :
because we ARE MESTIZOS... and we have PRIDE of that... we are Brazilians, not Europeans.

Waw... Mongrel pride!
You have beaten a new record of stupidity.
Back to top Go down
VwH
Drakkar Gestapo
VwH

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2005-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Jun - 22:40

Szatan wrote:
Evil is the best Brazilian BM band. The rest is just mongrel morons who imitate their idols without inventivity.

Amen. Also old Sepultura kick-ass!
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Jun - 23:16

Yes, but it wasn't BM yet.
Back to top Go down
VwH
Drakkar Gestapo
VwH

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2005-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jun - 12:12

MV/BD album is very close BM in fact.
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jun - 16:03

MYSTIFIER were the best Brazilian BM band, after the godly SARCOFAGO. I count only a handful of albums in this world that have reached the utter wrathful evilness of I.N.R.I. .

And early SEPULTURA was indeed BM, if one doesn't forget that BM existed since 1982 or so, and not since 1992...

The EVIL tracks on the split with CELESTIA are simply a bad VLAD TEPES rip-off...
Back to top Go down
Haunting Chant
Kommander

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2005-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jun - 22:42

Mr Nuke wrote:
MYSTIFIER were the best Brazilian BM band, after the godly SARCOFAGO. I count only a handful of albums in this world that have reached the utter wrathful evilness of I.N.R.I. .

Aren't you forgetting Vulcano here?

Mr Nuke wrote:
The EVIL tracks on the split with CELESTIA are simply a bad VLAD TEPES rip-off...

VT itself covering some US Civil war song, if I'm correct
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jun - 23:01

VULCANO are more Thrash-Metal IMO, even with their satanic appearance.
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jun - 1:21

Mr Nuke wrote:

I don't consider this album as BM. It sounds like a death metallish accelerated version of Sodom.

Quote :
And early SEPULTURA was indeed BM, if one doesn't forget that BM existed since 1982 or so, and not since 1992...

But what is your definition of BM? Sepultura and Sarcofago clearly belonged to the thrash scene, they had adopted all its codes...

Quote :

These are killer tracks! Everything is good: vocals, raw production, riffage... They sound a bit like Vlad Tepes, but more linear.
Back to top Go down
Ordre et Maïs
Drakkar Gestapo

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2005-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jun - 9:24

Haunting Chant wrote:
Mr Nuke wrote:

VT itself covering some US Civil war song, if I'm correct

Bérurier Noir did it before both VT and Evil.... szatanlol
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jun - 23:57

Which song?
Back to top Go down
Ordre et Maïs
Drakkar Gestapo

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Jun - 9:21

johnny s'en va t'en guerre, I don't remember which album... the one with Soleil Noir and Hélène et le Sang if I'm correct, or the first album. Too old to remember, I erased my tapes to dub Metal instead when I was 14...
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jun - 9:26

Too bad, it's a good French punk band.

The song is on the 1st album indeed.
Back to top Go down
Ordre et Maïs
Drakkar Gestapo

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jun - 9:40

not punk, alternative rock actually. It's a bit like saying Indochine is dark wave, not pop rock.
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jun - 11:11

Well, "alternative rock" is a rather vague label. To my ears, BxN sounds more punk than Mano Negra or Noir Désir.
Back to top Go down
ocsom
sub-human

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: sr iormungand t.   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Oct - 22:28

jajajaja soquete

Last edited by ocsom on Fri 7 Nov - 2:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Dictator

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Oct - 11:36

finish him, i think he is suffering a lot
Back to top Go down
L´Autrichien
Drakkar Gestapo
L´Autrichien

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Oct - 11:39

Man, that´s so fucking gay and ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Clavdiomagno
slave

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Oct - 22:40

ocsom wrote:
Good day to all. I am ansuz member of the band mornedhel.
For my it is the whole pleasure to know of the origin of many(many people) of you and mas of iormungand t..
I want to clarify our ideal one of thought: we take of the ns the hatred towards cultures that invade and kill by means of the faith (Jewish and Christian) also we guide by the Darwinian classification q he(she) says to us q the least suitable they do not deserve to live.We do not enter a nsbm totally but we support his(her,your) ideal ones represent in our letters the good and the care of the forests and the mystical thing that there one finds.
Then ......
Sr iormungand t. we give 10 % of the money of the concerts to reasons and groups net ns of violence (bald men) and to part(report) in this country infected with communists and Christians, give our part for q the ns was reborn.
I am half-caste and defend the ideal ones of the Andean cultures and vikingas for having being invaded by real enemies...

I do not spend(pass) it to myself as you sat and criticizing for the back the demas you prop if his(her,your) stamp disquero gives him(her) money since there do something for his(her,your) country you who is a god of Jews who has right on that it is done -
In addition the gentlemen of nebelklang said thank you and q is a very good offer, and I wonder the one who has mas criterion for saying something them of nebelklang or you??
Thank you---Jew and thanks to all the rest in this forum soquete---att ansuz integral of mornedhel mornedhel_1@hotmail.com
http://www.lastfm.es/music/mornedhel

This fucking asshole is using an sucky online translator hahahahhahahah "forum soquete" hahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
L´Autrichien
Drakkar Gestapo
L´Autrichien

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Oct - 22:41

that´s even more fucking gay ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israel = new country for NS-related music:   Israel = new country for NS-related music: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Israel = new country for NS-related music:
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next