DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amaka Hahina - Aheah Saergathan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Halpas
slave

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Amaka Hahina - Aheah Saergathan Empty
PostSubject: Amaka Hahina - Aheah Saergathan   Amaka Hahina - Aheah Saergathan EmptyTue 24 Jun - 0:47

I wonder why the last copies of Amaka Hahina have been sold in the Drakkar shop for 20 Euro.
Back to top Go down
L´Autrichien
Drakkar Gestapo
L´Autrichien

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Amaka Hahina - Aheah Saergathan   Amaka Hahina - Aheah Saergathan EmptyTue 24 Jun - 16:28

Once saw a copy of ahea ... in the napalm recs. online shop, but damn when i wanted to order it it was gone.
Still lookin for a copy...
Back to top Go down
Chosen Lord
slave
Chosen Lord

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Amaka Hahina - Aheah Saergathan   Amaka Hahina - Aheah Saergathan EmptyWed 25 Jun - 8:10

Halpas wrote:
I wonder why the last copies of Amaka Hahina have been sold in the Drakkar shop for 20 Euro.
Well, because they're not going to change the price of it because it's almost sold out. I think that's reasonable. Nobody knows how rare it's going to be.
Back to top Go down
dambras
sub-human

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Amaka Hahina - Aheah Saergathan   Amaka Hahina - Aheah Saergathan EmptyThu 26 Jun - 17:41

L´Autrichien I think you can still get some copies fromk my native Tadas "Ledo Takas Records" fair price and some more rare stuff too. I get my copy of Amaka Hahina from his too, (cost round 12euros in Lithuanian money). Theres still left some interesting things like "The return of darkness and hate" or early drakkar "decayed" cd, and so on. Theres not too many peoples interested in this material, here in Lithuania, so I find no difficulties in getting things like that.
http://www.ledotakas.net/
Now you need only to be fast enough to grab the stuff before anyone does that.
Back to top Go down
Halpas
slave

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Amaka Hahina - Aheah Saergathan   Amaka Hahina - Aheah Saergathan EmptyThu 8 Apr - 21:50

Total holocaust records still hadl some copies...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amaka Hahina - Aheah Saergathan   Amaka Hahina - Aheah Saergathan Empty

Back to top Go down

Amaka Hahina - Aheah Saergathan
Page 1 of 1