DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

next trend in black metal - any shots?

Go down 
+9
Pharaoh
T R E N D K I L L
Szatan
VwH
Ordre et Maïs
L´Autrichien
SPQR
Mr Nuke
vinhas
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vinhas
slave

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-06-10

next trend in black metal - any shots? Empty
PostSubject: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyMon 30 Jun - 19:31

off course veryone knows trendies always infested black metal. few years ago, it was the NSBM/pagan that was in the first page, and it brought me good laughts - for example, brazillian bands singing about snow and nordic mythology (haha, how pathetic...). then the retro-trash crap became epidemic, with some 13 old kids screaming "haaail the 80's" etc. then was time for the empty "religious black metal" wave, still strong. and, nowadays, I think the "depressive-suicidal-oh-lord-it-hurts-so-much- that-I-would-kill-myself-if-I-had-the-guts-to-do-it" BM already got pretty annoying. I mean, I liked when I heard abyssic hate for the fist time, but what's going on in the "scene" today is just fake fake fake. so I just wonder what would be the "next big thing" in black metal... I would bet on the "drone" doom and stuff... what do you think? any shots?
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Rang: Administrateur
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyMon 30 Jun - 19:37

Wasn't the depressive thing active before the religious thing ? And the retro stuff is still active, maybe in this Black/Death/Thrash mix from Sweden, Australia or Germany. 99% of useless bands that aren't worthier than the bedroom BM bands -except in the fact that they know a bit better how to play their instruments- but they are still worshipped because they are "Metal".

Oh, well, I guess you forgot the return of the Swedish DM too.
Back to top Go down
vinhas
slave

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyMon 30 Jun - 19:49

in fact, when I listed the trendies, I didn't mean that one fades away when the next rises. off course, there are still retro-trash/depressive/religious/ns bands emerging everywhere. and still new brazillian bands sing about Odin, whorship the 80's and got some suspiciously recent suicide feeling hehe...

and yeah, you're right, I forgot the return of the early 90's swedish death metal - and, about this matter, I think it's a shame that good bands that always walked this way, like pentacle, become suddenly lost among 9878986756 garbage stuff that claim to be "returning to the golden age of DM" or something...
Back to top Go down
SPQR
Soldier
SPQR

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyMon 30 Jun - 20:17

Islamist terroristic BM could be the new trend. I mean in a born-again- white european-islamists way.
More evil thing today.
Back to top Go down
SPQR
Soldier
SPQR

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyMon 30 Jun - 20:20

Environnementalist BM ?
Back to top Go down
L´Autrichien
Drakkar Gestapo
L´Autrichien

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyMon 30 Jun - 20:29

Hmmm, maybe "prehistoric" Black Metal.
Sing about cavemen, hard lives, bloody fights, rape and a little piece of primitive theology. Even some pagan elements for the True believers ha ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Ordre et Maïs
Drakkar Gestapo

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2005-09-21

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyMon 30 Jun - 21:53

L´Autrichien wrote:
Hmmm, maybe "prehistoric" Black Metal.
Sing about cavemen, hard lives, bloody fights, rape and a little piece of primitive theology. Even some pagan elements for the True believers ha ha ha ha.

oh well you may have a surprise when you'll see the new Spear of Longinus album. If you don't have enough culture and initiation, you may laugh.

As for next trend, just look at the swedish bands. If they did viking metal 7 years ago, then orthodox, look at their new bands now and you'll see what is the next trend.
Back to top Go down
VwH
Drakkar Gestapo
VwH

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2005-09-05

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyMon 30 Jun - 22:07

Well, there is already a prehistoric death metal band. Dont remember the name, it was in recent issue of french mag Metallian. So why not a BM band?!!
Back to top Go down
SPQR
Soldier
SPQR

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyTue 1 Jul - 0:08

Alien worshippers BM ?

A new BM scene for a new millenium. Got some GBK in your flying car ?
Back to top Go down
SPQR
Soldier
SPQR

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyTue 1 Jul - 0:15

Communist BM ?

A strong ideology for weak people.
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyTue 1 Jul - 0:49

SPQR wrote:
Environnementalist BM ?

That wouldn't be ridiculous, if caricature is avoided. Obituary weren't ridiculous when they released World Demise.

I think that "skinhead BM" could be a new trend: a mix of false RAC and NSBM with skinhead-wannabe kids.
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyTue 1 Jul - 0:57

Speaking about Chasphard, why not gay satanic BM?

This would be ideologically interesting.
Back to top Go down
SPQR
Soldier
SPQR

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyTue 1 Jul - 1:01

Szatan wrote:
Speaking about Chasphard, why not gay satanic BM?

Wait and see. Next Watain album ?

Szatan wrote:
This would be ideologically interesting.

Sexuality is rarely a question of ideology.
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyTue 1 Jul - 1:02

Yes, because satanic gays are sterile and some even spread AIDS deliberately. It's evil.
Back to top Go down
SPQR
Soldier
SPQR

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyTue 1 Jul - 1:06

Do you remember the Mutiilation girlie shirt with the "I spread AIDS" mention ? So fuckin' evil.
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyTue 1 Jul - 1:10

I didn't know it, you've seen girls wear this?
Back to top Go down
SPQR
Soldier
SPQR

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyTue 1 Jul - 1:11

No. And I didn't fuck with them.
Back to top Go down
vinhas
slave

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyTue 1 Jul - 6:43

environnement BM ? velvet cacoon is not that far from it

gay satanic BM? well, after NSBM from israel, really wouln't be a big surprise...
Back to top Go down
T R E N D K I L L
Officer
T R E N D K I L L

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyTue 1 Jul - 11:18

vinhas wrote:
... I would bet on the "drone" doom and stuff... what do you think? any shots?

I really think that this scene already joined the depressive / chaotic one... everybody is into sunn o))) or xasthur now... they don't make any difference...

Xasthur is signed on an open minded hardcore label, and bands like leviathan are also appreciated because of their featuring on sunn o))) "black one" cd...

post-rock bands are wearing black metal shirts, 12 years old kids are wearing some legions noires shirts and are listening to nightwish...

I also think that "trends" are just a cycle... each trend will be back in 10 years...

BULLSHIT

And by the way, who cares ? just listen music for yourself without looking around...

Next step will be Black Metal with a DJ...
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh
Soldier
Pharaoh

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyWed 2 Jul - 10:28

Trendkill wrote:
And by the way, who cares ? just listen music for yourself without looking around...

Thank you.

Hold to your own.
Back to top Go down
vinhas
slave

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyThu 3 Jul - 16:22

indeed
Back to top Go down
VwH
Drakkar Gestapo
VwH

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2005-09-05

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyThu 3 Jul - 20:31

Black metal with DJ -------------------------> Blacklodge
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Rang: Administrateur
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyThu 3 Jul - 23:11

Indeed !
Back to top Go down
Ortungssignal
Kommander
Ortungssignal

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptyFri 4 Jul - 13:41

emo Blacklodge? )))
next trend in black metal - any shots? 13478_photo
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? EmptySat 5 Jul - 0:44

There is no DJ in Blacklolge, just a shitty hardcore techno-wannabe beatbox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: next trend in black metal - any shots?   next trend in black metal - any shots? Empty

Back to top Go down

next trend in black metal - any shots?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next