DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF?

Go down 
+2
HBC H.
Destroyer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Destroyer
sub-human

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF? Empty
PostSubject: Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF?   Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF? EmptyFri 9 Jul - 0:38

Ordered a shirt and CD off this guy (www.necroharmonic.com) in April I think it was. There's been intermittent emails saying "sorry about delays, it's ready to go now" and stuff like that. But haven't heard anything for about a month now, and he's not replying to emails at all now.

Anyone else have problems with this guy?
Back to top Go down
HBC H.
Soldier

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF?   Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF? EmptyFri 9 Jul - 10:56

I bought him three CD once, I pre-ordered some stuff... when it was released I recieved my order in about one week. He always answered my emails.
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Rang: Administrateur
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF?   Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF? EmptyFri 9 Jul - 14:47

I have a friend who makes (made ?) regular orders to him without hassle. I've made once too, and all worked well.

Simply try to get your money back, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Destroyer
sub-human

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF?   Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF? EmptyFri 9 Jul - 16:04

Mr Nuke wrote:
I have a friend who makes (made ?) regular orders to him without hassle. I've made once too, and all worked well.

Simply try to get your money back, IMO.

Thanks.
I already asked for the money back, but was assured it would be sent.
Back to top Go down
slayerapocalipsis
slave

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF?   Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF? EmptySat 31 Jul - 0:02

Is a pain of ass order from Necroharmonic, I don´t know if Roy works alone, but he is so slowwwwwwwwwww. Don´t expect any regular customer service, he doesn´t answer any e-mails (in my case) I only placed one order some months ago, and was the last one. 4 Weeks to ship two ep´s...
Back to top Go down
HBC H.
Soldier

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF?   Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF? EmptySat 31 Jul - 19:51

Weird... I always had answers quite fast, we even had a bit of talk after he warned me the stuffs were sent, etc... Really a nice guy from my side. But now when I think about it, I remember a friend had to wait for a while before he got his order he placed a little after I did, but he got it in the end so don't worry, I don't think he will rip you off. But I do agree that waiting four months for your order is shipped is "a bit" annoying.
Back to top Go down
ecc625
sub-human

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-11

PostSubject: 6 Month Wait   Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF? EmptyFri 11 May - 7:38

Hey guys,

I really hate to do this but I feel like I have to. It's a shame that I have to post this but Roy's givin me no choice. I don't know where else to turn and i was hoping someone on here knew what's happened to him or how to get ahold of him... I work constantly and am actually posting this from work, otherwise I'd be on these forums constantly.

I ordered $175.00 worth of sweatshirts on November 30, 2011 for my brother and I. Our account was charged on January 6, 2012. We haven't heard from him since he told us he was busy and that he hired help to print the shitts that week.

It's really disappointing because we've been so patient and were excited to get some merdh from some bands we fucking love from a record company we used to think was good but are beginning to lose respect for. The worst part is that we actually haven't posted any slander abpit Roy Fox and his label merely because we like it so much.

If you're out there Roy contact us please. We don't wanna start bashin your label... were just good to honest metal junkies that wanted some merchandise from bands that kick ass.
Back to top Go down
necroharmonic
sub-human

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: ..   Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF? EmptySun 7 Oct - 8:31

whats up...can you email me about that order ?

my website took a large dump losing all its order data and old emails... I have since switched servers and have been taking emails at necroharmonic @ gmai l.com and our new website is at Bigcartel

in reply to the last person , please email me.... I think we mailed something towards that but I'm not sure I completed the full order. I lost years worth of .com data so its tricky to recover all our order info except via manually... Id like to finish your order correctly , thanks

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF?   Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF? Empty

Back to top Go down

Necroharmonic Records - possible RIP OFF?
Page 1 of 1