DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION

Go down 
+5
soldats inconnus
Noktu
MPP
Ebola
Nuclear Holocausto
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuclear Holocausto
Drakkar Gestapo
Nuclear Holocausto

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2005-08-03

WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyWed 24 Jan - 22:19

Salut!

Is this true that WAR Productions (http://www.warproductions.kom.pt/) from Portugal is a Rip-Off? I've tried to order some Grabschänder Demos from there half a year, but before that my computer melted down. I'm in contact with Seigor from Grabschänder/Satanic Jesus Prod. and he told me that another guy ordered the same items and got fucked up.

Another thing is Ledo Takas from Lithuania. I ordered a Falkenbach and a Pyre Demo, but I still got nothing for 7 months...
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Dictator

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyThu 25 Jan - 0:08

something to have in mind is that their postoffice is one of the worst in europe (speaking for portugal)...i've get in touch with this guy and he's always answered
send me a pm about this, i'll try to get an answer for you
Back to top Go down
MPP
sub-human

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-09-16

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyThu 25 Jan - 20:42

Nuclear Holocausto wrote:

Another thing is Ledo Takas from Lithuania. I ordered a Falkenbach and a Pyre Demo, but I still got nothing for 7 months...

I have contacted the Tadas from Ledo Takas many times in trades and orders and had no problem with him, he is honest and responsible guy. I think that here any moment in any misunderstanding because he always send his stuff registered way. Ask him...
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaosempire.ru/mpp
Nuclear Holocausto
Drakkar Gestapo
Nuclear Holocausto

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyThu 25 Jan - 20:50

Well, it's a bit too late now. As I said, it passed now over 7 months since I ordered from both mailorders before my Computer went nuts. I don't think Ledo Takas still has the regristration number. It was only around 12€, so I don't take it too hard.
Back to top Go down
Noktu
Rang: Administrateur
Noktu

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2005-04-25

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyFri 26 Jan - 13:31

Ledo Takas is not a rip off label.

People wish to pay the minimum price of postage and then they pretend that the label has ripped them off.

99% of the time it's the fault of the post who steal packages. At least the one who are not registered.

Drakkar only send registered packages.

2006 = 1 package lost worldwide.

If we will have send all our packs unregistered. We will have lost 200.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drakkar666.com
soldats inconnus
Drakkar Gestapo
soldats inconnus

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2005-04-30

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyFri 26 Jan - 21:39

Quote :
Ledo Takas is not a rip off label.
I confirm

It is important to ask a parcel registered for all country except UE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyFri 26 Jan - 22:05

hail to eveyone who read this topic.
I'm the person behind WAR Productions and i have to mentio one thing.
It's true that several months ago someone order to me the tapes of Grabschänder.
I answered the email and said to him how must will cost the tapes. I also adviced to include the money for registration. He didn't include. I have the information on the website that WAR Productions is not responsable for any lost of the Post Office.

Why he never asked me if there was any problem with the tapes?

I'm not a rip off and i already made trades and sales to plenty of persons in the world incluidng Stan Jesus and i didn't rip off them. Also with Drakkar in the past and they got ripped? No.

WAR Productions is trying to do something for the underground and we will do because we are NOT a rip off.

If any one have something to say anything concerning this matter please email me.

warproductions@zmail.pt
Back to top Go down
Nuclear Holocausto
Drakkar Gestapo
Nuclear Holocausto

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyFri 26 Jan - 22:11

Well, I always prefer regristration. I did it on my Ledo Takas order, too. It's just bad luck then at all.
Sorry, I've never want to spread bad rumors! If you all say both labels are honest I'll believe it. It's only because Seigor told me about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyFri 26 Jan - 22:23

Hail,

But WAR Productions and Satan Jesus already in the past did trades and no one was ripped. I think that he supposed mention that to you. Why you didn't asked me anything?

WAR FAUST
Back to top Go down
Nuclear Holocausto
Drakkar Gestapo
Nuclear Holocausto

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptySat 27 Jan - 21:41

Ok, everything is clear now. WAR Productions and Ledo Takas are NO Rip-Offs. Thanks to all who answered me about this.
Back to top Go down
Nuclear Holocausto
Drakkar Gestapo
Nuclear Holocausto

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyThu 1 Mar - 18:35

I just want to let you know that I got my order from WAR PROD. fine and complete. It's a good and reliable label

Last edited by on Mon 2 Jul - 21:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyWed 20 Jun - 3:33

'm from Lithuania, and I know "Ledo Takas" really well. but it's the only one label in Lithuania, for such a music. I bought few cassets from him. it was "celestia" and "goatreich 666", and I found it on metal archives,it was the same number that i got from "ledo takas" and I really heaven't put that photos there. And the number "2" is all the same, even on envelope, of order. I also bought "Nunslaughter" Goat cd, from him, first edition of it, and he send me the legalized version for north America market, for a price of original cd, and didint inform about that, and on his website it was called original first edition cd. Actually everyone in Lithuania knows that he's fuc**** jew, but there is no other label in Lithuania to buy from, so most of meatalheads (especially younger ones) buy from him. (P.S. sorry for my bad English)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra
sub-human

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptySat 29 Sep - 23:40

Ebola wrote:
something to have in mind is that their postoffice is one of the worst in europe (speaking for portugal)...i've get in touch with this guy and he's always answered
send me a pm about this, i'll try to get an answer for you

Funny, that i'm portuguese and i never ever had a single problem with the post officess...

One thing is a post office having many ways of sending a package and each way more or less secure. Another thing is the owners of labels being lazy and having no work method and being rotulated as ripp off. So one can come to a conclusion...
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Dictator

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptySun 30 Sep - 15:13

i've just made two trades with your country and all was fine
but as they told me they had tons of problems with other ones...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyMon 1 Oct - 13:47

Quote :
Another thing is the owners of labels being lazy and having no work method

I strongly disagree with you. I know most of Lusitanian metal label managers and I don't think they are lazy. Concerning the promo packages and orders, they are sent very quickly and that's not the case for some other European countries. And they act professionnally except this fuckin' rip off who owns Frenteuropa Distro. Boycott this rat !

Concerning the post office, I never had any problems with them, everything is ok.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra
sub-human

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyMon 1 Oct - 23:23

Well though i'm Portuguese i don't know them all personaly. But i must say the ones i'm refering too, even though i'm not refering any one in specific here they are really lazy. Like it was said above if the packages were all registered maybe there weren't so many problems. But i admite, maybe, that the ones that have problems may be ripp offs, yes. That particular case your refering too is one of those. Not because he's a bad person, i think, but simply because he doesn't care enougth. That is not very professional from him.

As for the post officess indeed they are very good , if you use registered services, comparing to some others from Europe. That's what i was trying to say above.
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyTue 2 Oct - 0:40

All my orders from this country (OK, not that much in the end) came here fastly, be they Black-Metal tapes or Heavy-Metal LPs!
Back to top Go down
addison
slave

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyMon 18 May - 1:18

Ledo Takas is reliable.
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyMon 18 May - 21:03

addison wrote:
Ledo Takas is reliable.

+1
Back to top Go down
MortisHumanaeProd
slave

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-12-01

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION EmptyThu 17 May - 8:52

We've made a trade with them : everything was perfect!
Registered parcel and good packaging!!

We will, for sure, continue to work with them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION   WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION Empty

Back to top Go down

WAR Productions/Ledo Takas QUESTION
Page 1 of 1