DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! Empty
PostSubject: CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyWed 4 Jul - 11:34

http://www.myspace.com/paucar_rip_off

The BIGGEST RIP OFF around the world, this BASTARD sometimes take the name of the cult South American Magazine, DEATHTHRASHER, but this shit use only free mail accounts (hotmail, yahoo, latinmail, etc...)

All of you must know that DEATHTHRASHER MAGAZINE never works with free mail accounts (like hotmail, yahoo, latinmail, etc) and if some person sends you an e-mail from any of these accounts and taking the name of someone from the DEATHTHRASHER's staff, we have to warning you, that is fake, don't trust in it, please!

DEATHTHRASHER requests everyone in the Metal world to avoid sending anything without prior confirmation through these e-mail addresses:

info@deaththrasher.com
deaththrasher@deaththrasher.com

THE COMPLETE INFO ABOUT THE PERUVIAN DELINQUENT CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO you can see here :

http://www.myspace.com/paucar_rip_off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: CRIMINAL RECORD OF Christian Felipe Paucar Toledo   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyThu 5 Jul - 5:12

CRIMINAL RECORD OF Christian Felipe Paucar Toledo

OCCULTISM MAGAZINE, OCCULTISM, INFERNAL, INFERNAL TERRORIST, THE AVERNO OBSCULUM ZINE, AVERNO MAGAZINE, NAZCA FANZINE, UNDERGROUND PERUVIAN MAGAZINE, FURIA ZINE, MORTUARY ZINE, and many more fake names!!!) 100% RIP OFFS !!!

RIP OFF !!!

=> RIPPED OFF JEAN CARLO MUTANTBANGERS (Peru) with US$ 150.00 - jeancaustin@hotmail.com

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND LITHAM (Algeria) with 30 CDs and T- shirt !!! - litham@ifrance.com

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND TORTURER (Chile) with 17 CDs - fcautin@subtel.cl

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND SUFFERIN DOWN (Spain) with 10 Digi CDs - suffering@euskalnet.net

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND EVIL OFFERING (Chile) with 10 CDs - insane592@hotmail.com

=> RIPPED OFF NECROTORTURE LIVE & PROMOTION AGENCY (Italy) a lot of CDs - necrotorture@libero.it

=> RIPPED OFF GRINDETHIC RECORDS (UK) with a lot of CDs - grindethic@btinternet.com

=> RIPPED OFF INFERNAL KAOS RECORDS (Korea) with a lot of CDs - infernalkaos666@yahoo.com

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND LAGRIMAS NEGRAS (Spain) with a lot of stuff - lagrimas_negras@hotmail.com

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND MORBUS (Venezuela) with a lot of stuff - morbus_666@hotmail.com

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND MORTIFICY (Brasil) with a lot of stuff - danieluncradlle@mortificy.com

=> RIPPED OFF INFEST MAGAZINE (Peru) with a lot of stuff - infestzine666@yahoo.es

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND ABGOTT (Italy) - with 3CDs, 1 Abgott signature plectrum, 1 poster, several flyers and 10 Abgott stickers - agamoth666@hotmail.com

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND MOREDHEL (Germany) with 3 CDs - moredhel-info@web.de

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND BARZAKH (Indonesia) with 2 CDs - barzakh97@yahoo.com

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND 1917 (Argentina) with 2 CDs - nn1917@hotmail.com

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND NOMENMORTIS (Slovakia) - with 2 CDs - nomenmortis@hotmail.com

=> RIPPED OFF THE BTROD ZINE (Mexico) - with 1 CD + 1 zine - antonbdd@hotmail.com

=> RIPPED OFF MILITIA TEMPLI RECORDS (Italy) - with 1 MCD + 1 Demo Tape - frozen_sky666@yahoo.it

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND VII ARCANO (Italy) with 1 CD - info@viiarcano.com

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND VOMIGOD (Poland) with 1 CD - gutfucker@o2.pl

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND PHILOSOPHER (Germany) with 1 CD - post@philosopher-music.de

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND ENRAGED (Holland) with 1 CD - enraged_contact@hotmail.com

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND EVIL WAR (Brazil) with 1 CD - ichthys-niger@evilwar.com.br

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND SAEVUS (Brazil) with 1 CD - saevushorde@acessa.com

=> RIPPED OFF MACHETAZO (Spain) with 1 CD - diablodopi@hotmail.com

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND VISENDI (Norway) with 1 CD - kveraas@msn.com

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND HYPONIC (Hong Kong) - hyponic@asiamail.com

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND ADULTERY with 1 CD (Czech Republic) - elrabor@seznam.cz

=> RIPPED OFF THRONEUM & TIME BEFORE RECORDS (Poland) with 1 CD - triumph@poczta.onet.pl

=> RIPPED OFF CONDEMNED (USA) - condemned@sbcglobal.net

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND DESPONDENCY (Holland) - deadilm@web.de

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND ETERNAL TRAGEDY (Italy) - metalentity@yahoo.com

=> RIPPED OFF THE BAND LYCANTHIA (Australia) - lycanthia@hotmail.com

=> RIPPED OFF BRUTALIDAD TOTAL MAGAZINE (Ecuador) - brutalidadtotal@yahoo.com

etc, etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RIP OFF E – MAILS of CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyThu 5 Jul - 5:18

RIP OFF E – MAILS of CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO:

armandomutilador@hotmail.com (Fake DEATHTHRASHER MAGAZINE's Editor e mail)
mutilador_armando@hotmail.com (Fake DEATHTHRASHER MAGAZINE's Editor e mail)
juansargatanas@hotmail.com (Fake DEATHTHRASHER MAGAZINE's Co Editor e mail)
INFERNAL_TERRORIST@hotmail.com
furia_zine@hotmail.com
mortuaryzine@hotmail.com
ocultismomagazine@hotmail.com
ocultismomagazine@latinmail.com
obsculummagazine@hotmail.com
christianpaucar@hotmail.com
locotubo2004@hotmail.com
nazcafanzine@hotmail.com
nazcafanzine@latinmail.com
ocultismomag@yahoo.com
thrasherfanzine@hotmail.com
thrashersfanzine@hotmail.com

ETC, ETC, ETC......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions from many Bands, Labels and people around the world   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptySun 8 Jul - 21:47

Opinions from many Bands, Labels and people around the world about CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO ( "OCCULTISM MAGAZINE", “OCCULTISM”, “INFERNAL”, “INFERNAL TERRORIST”, "THE AVERNO OBSCULUM ZINE", "AVERNO MAGAZINE", "NAZCA FANZINE", "UNDERGROUND PERUVIAN MAGAZINE","FURIA ZINE", and many more fake names!!!)

VII ARCANO: Hello Armando, Nice to hear from you. We sure are interested in having a review on your magazine! I think we deserve it, since the name perfectly reflects our music style I just need some time because we will soon print our 2nd cd NOTHINGOD and we still don't have promos for it (just a burned cd, if you like, but I don't think so..), but we should have them in a few time. I read on your site about "THE ASSHOLE" Christian Paucar Toledo and: the address where I sent (just a burned cd, fortunately...) is the same on your site...shit!! He keeps sending mail asking me if we want to put our band on the cover of his magazine... should I kill him?? or will you please do it for us? I'll send you an official promo as soon as I have one, if you like, or a burned one if you are in a hurry, ok? In this case I'll include all artwork in it. Take care and thanx for writing! www.viiarcano.com

Marco Montagna (VII ARCANO) – Italy

DT: What can you tell me about your bad experience with the delinquent Rip Off CHRISTIAN PAUCAR TOLEDO?.

VII-A: Not much: I just sent him a copy of our CD and after a while I read all the bad things on your site. I got quite pissed off when I discovered that I had lost a promo copy of our CD, but I didn't lose that much, so who cares about him. He wasn't very happy of all the stuff you write about him, haha!! He just kept complaining in a semi-incomprehensible English, so I threw away his mails.

Marco Montagna (VII ARCANO) – Italy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABAZAGORATH: Hail Death Thrasher - Great to hear you got the answers!!!! Thanks for letting me know!!! "Occultism" is a rip off???? Ok.... That guy has been in touch. He sent an interview and I did send him 1 copy of our CD a while back!!! Wish I new he was a rip off sooner!! HAHA! But thanks for telling me this!!!! Let me know if you need anything else! Thanks for the support!!! - Dave

Dave Wagner (ABAZAGORATH) – USA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptySun 8 Jul - 21:52

ABM RECORDS: I recieved the message from you on MySpace.com, thanks for the info about that motherfucking Ripoff,

Actually we recieved son mails of him few months ago, asking for the new CD of Evil Poetry and other bands that we distribute, but Zephiroth (frontman of Evil Poetry), guess that those mails came from a ripoff, so we didnt send anything to him.

We will like to send you some of our material to be reviewed and for interview, etc.

Thanks a lot again!

Shadowbuilder (ABM RECORDS. Manager) - Mexico

ADUMUS: Hails brother! I heard a while back that was a bunch of fucking bullshit, so we disregarded the whole thing. I appreciate you keeping us informed and staying true to the scene.

ADUMUS - USA

ALIENNATION:

Yo! tanx for the info on the occultism magazine thing... couse he try'd to get allot things for free from our band....and i had him figured out within a few mails...hehe so i didn't send him nothing.....i already was suspicious couse of what he was writing and he wrote like 10 mails within 3 weeks....and that shit ain't normal for a real magazine.....so that's cleared up now...

-Keep it Rockin'- www.aliennationcrew.tk

Greetzzz,

ALIENNATION - The Netherlands

ANAAL NATHRAKH / BENEDICTION:

Hello. This is VITRIOL from Anaal Nathrakh. I thought I'd let you know that I've received an email from armandomutilator@hotmail.com claiming to be from Deathrasher magazine asking for CDs and an interview. I gather from your website that this guy is one of the 'starving beggars' you mentioned on your site. So I'm letting you know that he's still active, and giving you his email address in case it's useful to you.

Regards

Anaal Nathrakh

Dave Hunt “V.I.T.R.I.O.L.” (ANAAL NATHRAKH / BENEDICTION) - UK

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptySun 8 Jul - 21:59

ANARKHON:

Hail Brother !!!

Thank you for alerting us! I had seen in the profile him holding a magazine DeathThrasher, I found strange I almost sent a message asking you! He was filling our box of messages asking for us to send material!

Thank you for Finding out!

ANARKHON - Brazil

ANIMA DAMNATA:

Hail Satan!

Asshole, you're a fuckin' rip off. What do you think, why I don't answer? Only such a dirty loser like you dare to ask me for original stuff for review etc. Fuck off and die. I have your snail address, so... ... if I wisit your country...

Necrolucas (ANIMA DAMNATA) - Poland

Here is Necrolucas drummer of Anima Damnata. Give me your snail address so I can send you promo of our new release. Keep in touch.

N.

ps. one of RIP OFFs use this email: armando mutilador

and this address:

armando mutilador deaththrasher magazine residencial monterrico sur avenue morro solar 1712 santiago de surco lima 33 peru south america

He asked us to him CDs & etc.

Necrolucas (ANIMA DAMNATA) - Poland

ANIMATE Records:

Hi Deathtrasher Mag, Hi Sagrim, Thanks for the info. I know the truth about this bastard since he started as "Magazine Deaththrasher", I friend of mine from Peru has warned me. I have here a big list of rip offs that I collected from infos from several labels from all over the world. This list is a little chaotic, because I simply copied it from the mails I got. Anyway, I´m sure it can be very helpful to study it. All the best,

Andy (ANIMATE RECORDS) - Germany

ANTIPOSER HORDE ELITE:

Juas juas hailz my kalixines!!!

this is pinga feroz master of the ANTIPOSER HORDE & RESIST LIST ELITE!!! Just to tell you that in Peru exist a ******* RIP OFF called CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO or "lord occultus", "lord barathrum", "lord mortum" who is the same deliquent using these different nicks to get free stuff from bands and labels around the world, so be careful with this *******, he send tons of email to their victims lying them about a zine called "OCCULTISM" or "The AVERNO OBSCULUM" which DOES NOT EXIST, by the way this ******* also offers to the bands to be featured on a compilation CD, Of course that CD DOES NOT EXIST and never will be realized neither.

Please if you receive some email from this ******* rip off asking about your stuff or something like that delete that email or simply ignore him, and please let us know. Our horde in Lima Peru is looking for him to cut his ugly face and take picture of it, it will be posted on all the webs as soon as possible. We are an Elite Terrorist into the underground scene and we dont care about posers or rip off around the world.... so rip off around the world be prepared to die...!!!

Pinga Feroz (ANTI POSER HORDE ELITE)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptySun 8 Jul - 22:05

APOCALYPTIC EMPIRE Records:

Hellish greetings! Kenneth from Apocalyptic Empire Records in Norway here. I recently received a mail from a guy called Christian Paucar Toledo who claimed to be working for your magazine and asked for some promotion-material. Basically at the same time I received some mails from various people around the world who had his name on lists of RIP-OFF people that should not be trusted.

I told him this and that I was uncertain if I could trust him, and he then replied to me and gave me the address to your website and said that Deaththrasher was his magazine. I think your magazine looks really interesting and I want to send you some promo-material, but before I do that I need to know if this guy Christian Paucar Toledo really works for your magazine or not. Let me know about this, and if you have nothing to do with this guy, please let me know the real address I should use to send you some CD's for review since I am very interested in having some of my releases featured in your magazine! Thanx!

Kenneth Tiller (APOCALYPTIC EMPIRE Records) – Norway

APOCALYPTOR RECORDS: YOU ARE A FUCKING RIP-OFF BASTARD!!! FUCK OFF AND DIE BASTARD PACUAR!!!

Jarro (APOCALYPTOR RECORDS) – Australia

AVGRUM:

Hails from Pennsylvania! Thank you for warning me of this. I was nearly ready to send him a burnt promo. At least it would've been just a burnt disc, but that's one more disc I can send to a real zine or record label. This guys is real asshole to do shit like this. I see he even ripped off NORTH. What a fucker. Thanks again, much appreciated.

Hails,

Ozz (AVGRUM) - USA

AWAKEN PRODUCTIONS:

Slava!!

Here is Milan from Serbian Awaken prod / Grom rec! Thanx for your warning brother!!This idiot wrote me and to say the truth I was ready to send him our stuff but now... really than's a lot!

Slava Underground!

Eternal War To Fakers!

Milan Rakic (AWAKEN PRODUCTIONS) – Serbia

BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS:

Well, thank you for help me against this faggot! The REAL DeathThrasher magazine looks awesome! I will delete this bastard and put your banner in my blog of peoples that i support! Cheers!

BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS - Brazil

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyMon 9 Jul - 0:08

BARZAKH:

hello,

thanks for your info about occultism but we have sent two cds to occultism can you please help me sincerely yours

BARZAKH - Indonesia

BESTIA:

thanks for warning. i didnt checked that profile carefully when i clicked accept button. but i know this asshole very well. he even came once to my msn, asking for free stuff...

BESTIA - Estonia

BESTIAL MOCKERY:

ave goatpal

master motorsag here from bestial mockery sweden i am a long time fan of yr evil mag i recently got this email send n was very happy that we would be in yr mag finally but i guess this is just a ripp off? answer soon bro and i can send u the promo pack instead if u dont hav eou rlast album

gospel of the insane already?

master

From: "armando mutilador" To: bestialmockery@hotmail.com Subject: HAILZ FROM PERU Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 03:22:19 +0000

hi from peru we wanna do the interview next week

i wait yuor all stuffs releases albumns, flyers, bios, some dvd posters, stickers, buttoms and pins for promotion

thanks

atte

dpto of press

DEATHTHRASHER MAGAZINE c/o armando mutilador avenida morro solar 1712 residencial monterrico sur santiago de surco lima 33 peru south america

Master (BESTIAL MOCKERY) - Sweden

BLACK TERROR:

Hailz! Thax for warning about bitch Chrisrian Toledo! Thax!!!

Ignifaxius (BLACK TERROR) - Czech Republic

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyMon 9 Jul - 0:10

BLACK VOMIT RECORDS:

Thanks a lot brother for the infos

This guy from Occultismo magazine was asking for free copies of almighty sathanas (my band).He was sending 3 emails per day and i was sure that something doesnt go well.I asked some brothers from Peru and they told me that he is a rip off.I didnt know that he is using other fake account.I knew only about Occultismo magazine.

Thanks a lot and BOYCOTT THIS SCUM!!!!!! BESTIAL HAILS

BLACK VOMIT RECORDS - Greece

BLOOD DUSTER:

jason from blood duster here,

i just got an email from a hotmail account that said you wanted to a copy of the new album and to interview us, so i checked out your website and saw that anything from hotmail is fake! below is the email i received. great zine by the way.

regards

jason

the address it came from was:

armandomutilador@hotmail.com

hi :

here armando mutilador for deaththrasher magazine, i see your great BAND and i will be honour to review your cd album here in my zine deaththrasher and then to interview and incluyed in my webzine if you like of course? , this is my address to give me your packages stuff.

god luck

armando mutilador deaththrasher magazine residencial monterrico sur avenue morro solar 1712 santiago de surco lima 33 pèru south america

P.D HERE ARE SOME FRIENDS WHO KNOWS MY ZINE AND MY HONEST WORK SINCE 1989 AND WORK WITH MY ZINE IN REVIEWS AND INTERVIEWS...

Jason (BLOOD DUSTER) - Australia

BLUTMOND:

Weve recived the following message:

"Absender DEATHTHRASHER MAGAZINE An info@blutmond.ch Datum 16.03.2007 04:44 Betreff Blutmond: INTERVIEW / REVIEW WITH BLUTMOND

Das ist eine E-Mail Anfrage von DEATHTHRASHER MAGAZINE

greetings from south america elite it will be hoour to reviews your stuffs releases and then interview your prestige band, let me now ?

thanks

atte dpto of press

DEATHTHRASHER MAGAZINE c/o armando mutilador editor"

I've seen, that you're warning about those free mail server adresses (rip off), so I'd like to ask you if this mail is a fake. If no, we are very interessted and we're waiting for further informations!

Regardz,

Totenstille (BLUTMOND) - Switzerland

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyMon 9 Jul - 4:19

BRUTAL NEKKRO SEX:

hello,

thanks for your info about occultism but we have sent two cds to occultism can you please help me sincerely yours

BRUTAL NEKKRO SEX - Poland

CATHOLICON:

Hey thanks for the info. This fucker kept contacting us under the name Furia non stop. Asking for shit and then telling us he never got anything in the mail. I had blocked that page and posted bulletins about him before but will have to again now that I know he has multiple accounts on here. Another thing is I see he has pics on one of his pages with shit that he claims is from is Negativity Records but isn't. Fuck this parasite and all the others like him in the scene!!! Hails to all at Deaththrasher Magazine and Hail Satanic Victory!!! I.N.R.I. of Catholicon

I.N.R.I. (CATHOLICON) - U.S.A.

Hails Deaththrasher!!! Fuck Yeah we got that banner up on our page and will post it on all the other as well!!! Thanks for keeping us informed of this scumbags ongoing activities!!!! Hail Satanic Victory!!! I.N.R.I. of Catholicon

I.N.R.I. (CATHOLICON) - U.S.A.

CHAINSAW FISTING RECORDS :

HI there!

OCCULTISM MAGAZINE active again:

now using e-mail: ocultismomag@yahoo.com

Spread the new rip-address to your contacts!

Grind Regards Benni CF-Records P.O.Box 160101 95427 Bayreuth Germany www.cf-records.de

Benni (CHAINSAW FISTING RECORDS) - Germany

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyMon 9 Jul - 4:22

CHRISTOPHE SZPAJDEL:

Thanx very much for warning me about this parasite in the scene. I find it truly regrettable that such un-scrupulous individuaks are dwelling our scene and causing such a nuisance.

This individual hasn't approached me yet, fortunately, but thank you very much for the reference. I will be careful!

As you probably may know, I am the author of such logos as Enthroned, Emperor, Desaster and lots lore, therefore i an facing a tremendous request for logos for diverse bands, labels, magazines and webservices and at this moment, it is extremely hard to control the honesty of the "clients". From now on, if somebody who comes up with a request as a little something suspicious, I call immediately for Reference from my long-term connections in the underground scene. Besides my artistic activitie, i run a promotion activity based on organizing concerts in Belgium and the UK. Mostly Coventry and the Midlands but also Belgium, country i am originating from.

As this event promotion activity doesn't bring me any profit, it is purely for underground supporting promotional purposes, I need to have several jobs as employees to support these activities.

So you can conclude i am extremely busy and i really cannot waste my precious time with such kind of parasites like Christian Paucar is. Thank you very much for letting me know about his case and passing round this e-mail to all your contacts. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Christophe Szpajdel - Belgium

CHTON:

Hails!

Thanx for your interest and support! We would love to be interviewed and reviewed in the legendary DEATHTHRASHER! I've actually gotten quite a lot of mails from that guy Christian Paucar that I read on your website was a RIPOFF!! I'm glad we never sent him anything!

Write back to me soon man!

Up the hornz!,

Torstein (CHTON & MANES) - Norway

COPROSTASIS:

Cheers, dude!

Yeah, that guy got in contact with us! i'll paste his message:

"Subject: I WAIT YOUR PACKAGES STUFFS !!!

Body: hi coprostasis

i wait your stuffs releases cds, bios, stickers, buttoms, flyers, some pins and 1 tshirt for promotion, review and the interview with my zine ?

your packages give me this week

OCCULTISM MAGAZINE avenida morro solar 1710 residencial monterrico sur santiago de surco lima 33 peru south america "

That guy wants us to send every shit we've got produced! Well we have only our demo and the fucker wouldn't have gotten it anyway. That stinks, dude! We'd never've fallen for him.

Keep up the good work, man! Man if I was from Peru, i'd kick this bitch's head in!

THE COPROMAFIA Sofia, Bulgaria

COPROSTASIS - Bulgaria

CRASH MUSIC:

No worries we will get the word out

CRASH MUSIC - USA

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyMon 9 Jul - 10:38

CORPSOPHAGIST:

ok-ok, I don't give a fuck about this shit...

anyway the interview was kind a fucnny bullcrap:D

CORPSOPHAGIST – Russian Federation

CRIMSON MOON:

Ave-

Scorpios here from Crimson Moon. I received an email from this address: armandomutilador@hotmail.com asking for a Crimson Moon cd for interview/review.

I remember seeing your blog in the past about a ripoff pretending to be this magazine so I am contacting you here first to make sure it is a true email and not some fucker trying to be a rip off before I respond.

Let me know and I will get back to the email, if it is not bullshit. Below is the email I recieved.

regards, Scorpios

hi :

here armando mutilador for deaththrasher magazine, i see your great band and i will be honour to review your cd album here in my zine deaththrasher and then to interview and incluyed in my webzine if you like of course? , this is my address to give me your packages stuff.

god luck

armando mutilador deaththrasher magazine residencial monterrico sur avenue morro solar 1712 santiago de surco lima 33 pèru south america

Scorpios (CRIMSON MOON) - Germany

DARK ANGEL PROMOTION WYIOMING:

thankyou!!!! I am happy you let me know. Sadly people do this kind of shit often. I hear about it all too often.

Rebecca (DARK ANGEL PROMOTION WYIOMING) - USA

DbR – DEATHBRINGER RECORDS

Hi,

Thanks for the info, i will kicket the fucking bastard !

Infernal Greetings

Mike (DbR – DEATHBRINGER RECORDS) - Germany

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyMon 9 Jul - 10:41

DISSCRIVENER:

Unholy shit that fuck is Paucar!?!? I also included him in my rip-off list on my first issue as Lelahel zine from Algeria sent me loads of e-mails about this fuck! I remember receiving e-mails from him too!! Can anyone Hex this guy?!?

Oh yeah, I'm from the Philippines, so please beware of the Rip-off syndicate from DAVAO!!! Shit thing is, they are also pals, schoolmates & hang-outs with the known bands from there, so BEWARE!!! They are maybe related to this Paucar fuck!!!

DISSCRIVENER - Arab Emirates

DECRIPIFY:

well thanks for the warning, LOL all ripped the hell up, i know i won't be sending any of my stuff down there if contacted, none of my samples nor any full tracks. thx for the tip.

DECRIPIFY - USA

thanks for the warning

DECRIPIFY - USA

DESPONDENCY:

Hi there, I had lots of problems with a guy called himself Christian Felipe Paucar ripping me off on behalf of Death Thrashers mag, do you know something in this case? Has this bastard used your name to ripp off bands and people or what? You seem lots more trustworthy than he.Anyway, don..t get me wrong, just want to clear up things a bit. Interviews are always appreciated by the way. So please get back to me soon! Regards

Steffen Ilm (DESPONDENCY) - Holland

DISCORDIA:

Thanx for the heads up.!

Discordia!! ..

DISCORDIA - USA

DOMINATION BLACK:

Thanx for the info

DOMINATION BLACK - Finland

ECHOES OF SILENCE:

I got this message from this guy saying to mail him all my albums and CDs and that he will give me 3 pages and cover. I just thought you guys should know

ECHOES OF SILENCE - USA

EMERALD:

Hello from Switzerland !!

Thank you very much for this e-mail warning !! It arrives at me just in time. I received also many e-mails from OCCULTISM MAGAZINE and was preparing last weekend the interview answers and the parcel with promos etc. for OCCULTISM MAGAZINE. I didn't know that it's a Rip Off and wanted to send everything this week to them. I received your e-mail in the last minute and bewared a rip off for my band EMERALD.

Thank you very much. Let's spread the word about this rip off !!!! Metal greetings from Switzerland, www.emerald.ch

Michael Vaucher (EMERALD) - Switzerland

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyMon 9 Jul - 10:44

ENDSTILLE:

Hell!

Received the following email... Rip off???

Greetz

M.D./Endstille

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------

Subject: INTERVIEW / REVIEW WITH ENDSTILLE 2007 From: "armando mutilador" Date: Fri, March 2, 2007 07:01 To: order@endstille.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi : here armando mutilador for deaththrasher magazine, i see your great BAND and i will be honour to review your cd album here in my zine deaththrasher and then to interview and incluyed in my webzine if you like of course? , this is my address to give me your packages stuff. god luck armando mutilador deaththrasher magazine residencial monterrico sur avenue morro solar 1712 santiago de surco lima 33 pèru south america P.D HERE ARE SOME FRIENDS WHO KNOWS MY ZINE AND MY HONEST WORK SINCE 1989 AND WORK WITH MY ZINE IN REVIEWS AND INTERVIEWS...

Endstille... ugliest aggressive Black-Metal...

F u c k H e l l !!!

Mayhemic Destructor(ENDSTILLE) - Germany

EMONG PRODUCTIONS:

i did not know that, thanks for the info. best wishes

EMONG PRODUCTIONS - USA

ENRAGED:

Hello Armando!

Yes sure. I'll be pleased to do an interview with you and your zine. Did you know that your co-editor (Christian) did an interview with me also last year for DeathThrasher?

Anyway, I'll await your questions and will be happy to answer them all. Greets,

DT: This PIG never was a Co – Editor, and never worked on DEATHTHRASHER, look the STAFF please : http://www.deaththrasher.com/ and click on STAFF

Douwe (ENRAGED) – Holland

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyTue 10 Jul - 9:46

ETERNAL TRAGEDY:

Hi Armando! Here is Stefy,guitarist from EternalTragedy.Glad to know you. Wow!How many names! Compliments!You know,at first when I saw written on my mail DEATHTHRASHER,I immediately thought it was that crap guy,from Peru',Christian.This person used your name to make me send him my material (he didn't do this only to me,but to many others!)and I was going to cancel you.But I saw you are different,so maybe I have to trust you.What do you think?I mean,I saw your site,I think you exist,no? I hope you are the true one!

Stefy Ponzilacqua (ETERNAL TRAGEDY) - Italy

Ciao Armando!

I lament the incident with the RIP OFF Yeah,you are right.He fucked many people.But if fate exists,so maybe he will pay!Ah,ah!

I saw it already,and saw that you are other people,in reality.I went to check if there was this bastard written on the staff,and fortunately he was not.It is quite nice your site,compliments. But,excuse me,can you denounce him? Ok,you can send the questions whenever you want.I will send you by e-mail,some pics of mine,right? Of course I answer.You know,ok,in the beginning I thought there was this Christian back to your mail,but of course visiting your site,I could see he was not!. Thank you for being interested in Eternal Tragedy.Ah,I forgot to ask you to go to visit my provisional site,if you want,of course:

http://www.geocities/metalentity/Eternal_Tragedy.html

Cool!I like that!

See you soon!

Stefy

Stefy Ponzilacqua (ETERNAL TRAGEDY) – Italy

ETHELYN:

thanks for the warning!!!

hellish regards!

ETHELYN - Poland

EVANGELI:

Haha, fuck me! Do you know how many times that ass hole has contacted us? From the first message he sent us I knew that he was a fucking COLLECTOR! Now he is trying to get our stuff with the user "INFERNAL", what an idiot! Thank you for sharing these messages.

Thanks and stay true!

// Elgareth af Evangeli

Elgareth (EVANGELI) - Sweden

EVIL WAR:

Hails Brother

Here is Ichthys NIger drummer of EvilWar. Recently, I send one copy of our new album, after many e-mails form Occultism Magazine. He tlak me about torudates in Lima too. TOTAL thanks for your e-mail. Funking death to rip off..s

Ichthys NIger (EVIL WAR) - Brasil

FECAL INSERTION:

heyyyy, thank you!

you're right.. those motherfucker wanted me to send him some stuff, haha - i'm happy that i didn't do that.

FECAL INSERTION

FENFIRE:

Hails Brothers!

This is Raistlin from www.Fenfire.de , German Black Metal. I got in contact with this guy CHRISTIAN PAUCAR TOLEDO. He wanted to have CDs from us and to write an interview with us. Now I've read on a message-board that he's a fake, so i won't give him a piece of shit. But can I send YOU some demo and stuff from us for some kind of review or interview?

On our Site you can find some Sound-Samples, Photos and stuff to read to have a first impression.

Raistlin (FENFIRE) – Germany

Hails!

Thanks for this extended information. This bastard kept bugging me for now over 4 weeks, the last mail arrived last week. To ask again: Can I send you our new spilt-cd with Hagatyr ( also German black metal, but more oldschool) for a review? Stay dark!

Raistlin (FENFIRE) – Germany

FLESHCRAWL:

hey guys,

basti / fleshcrawl here.

I read your warning on your site regarding the rip-off from hotmail, yahoo etc.

email addresses. however I received one email from a guy called "armando mutilador" from a hotmail address. I saw that he is the chief of the mag, but not sure if someone just used his name in this case and put a hotmail address... ?!?

see the below postal address also. correct ?

can you confirm ?

after our next CD is out, i can TRY to get some promo to you, you might get some stuff via metal blade US though.

let me know.

cheerz

basti

Weitergeleitete Nachricht von armando mutilador ----- Datum: Fri, 25 May 2007 13:38:27 +0000 Von: armando mutilador Antwort an: armando mutilador Betreff: INTERVIEW / REVIEW WITH FLESHCRAWL 2007 An: kill@fleshcrawl.de

hi :

here armando mutilador for deaththrasher magazine, i see your great and prestige BAND and i will be honour to review your cd album here in my zine deaththrasher and then the interview incluyed in my magazine if you like of course? , this is my address to give me your packages stuff.

god luck

P.D HERE ARE SOME FRIENDS WHO KNOWS MY ZINE AND MY HONEST WORK SINCE 1989 AND WORK WITH MY ZINE IN REVIEWS AND INTERVIEWS...

Basti (FLESHCRAWL) – Germany

GAAHISKAGG

thanks for the message...

as this profile is run by "me" the webmaster and not the band itself, i take care of promo or requests from magazines, exactly i forward only serious stuff! if this fake is contacting GS, it will be removed!

blackest regards!

Araath Nebulah

GAAHISKAGG - Norway

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 0:23

GOREGAST and F.D.A. REKOTZ D.I.Y. LABEL & DISTRIBUTION

Hola,

today I wrote 4 Bulletins against the fucking fake guy. And also one mail to each band of his friends list. Now the profile is destroyed. heheheeee Or not ?

Rico (GOREGAST and F.D.A. REKOTZ D.I.Y. LABEL & DISTRIBUTION) – Germany

Hola,

de nada amigo ! This guy makes rip off's since over 4 years and he change the names. I wrote him, that you want visit him and rip his skin off. After this you want fuck his ass, because he work in a gay bar. hehe... yeah and all these things. I think he became fear, you know ?! Ok my friend, you make a good work. In 2 weeks I go with my band GOREGAST in the studio and record the new album "la revancha". In march in the release by HECATOMBE RECORDS (spain). I'll send you a copy for a review. Ok ? Or I don't know. Haved I sent the first album "viva el animal" ? You can listen something at www.myspace.com/goregast

Muchas gracias !

Saludos desde Berlin

Rico

Rico (GOREGAST and F.D.A. REKOTZ D.I.Y. LABEL & DISTRIBUTION) – Germany

GOREZONE:

hi! thx for the info!!!! best wishes torsten & gorezone www.gore-zone.de

Torsten (GOREZONE) - Germany

GRAVEWURM:

thanks for the warning

yes I know him and Armando of DeathThrasher has informed me about his betrayals as well. I monitor his activities from time to time. I honestly do not have a lot of time to help eject him from the scene, but I keep my eyes and ears open and inform others when I can.

GRAVEWURM - USA

GRINDETHIC RECORDS:

Do you know Christian Paucar? He said he was doing thrashers magazine but i think hes a rip off!

Jon (GRINDETHIC RECORDS) - UK

That motherfucker! You have his address, why don't you fucking sort that cunt out with some friends and some baseball bats!? I sent him some promos some time ago! He said he never recieved them and wanted me to send more! I just sent that fucker an e-mail saying he's gonna pay for this and to fucking die cunt!

Do you know JUAN NALVARTE? from DEVILS ART PRODUCTION? Is he trustworthy? I sent him 4 magazines in january for a trade and he said they never turned up! I didn't think he was a rip off but you can't trust anyone these days! Anyway i will send you some promos for review in the real deaththrashers magazine!! Let me know when you get them and send me the reviews and possibly interviews! CHEERS AND BEERS!

JON. GRINDETHIC REC'S / GOREROTTED / DETRIMENTUM / INFECTED DISARRAY

Jon (GRINDETHIC RECORDS) – UK

Great!

Please send em the reviews when you have done them! And possibly interviews!? That cunt Christian Paucar has been on the gorerotted guestbook asking for more freebies! www.gorerotted.com speak soon! cheers.

Cool! Can you translate the reviews for me possibly? Were they good!? Yes we'd love interviews! Send em to me!!!! Speak soon! jon

KILL CHRISTIAN PAUCAR!!!!!!!

Looks like Christian Paucar is at it again !???

----- Original Message ----- From: LORD NOCTUM FUNERIS To: joninsane@grindethic.co.uk Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 5:28 AM Subject: HI FROM OBSCULUM!!!!! HI!!!!

THIS IS A UNDERGROUND MAGAZINE FROM SOUTH AMERICA, ARE TERRORIFIC, OSBCULUM APPORT TO THE UNDERGROUND OF SOUTH AMERICA AND I LIKE TO INTERVIEW AND TO PROMOTIONAL HERE IN SOUTH AMERICA YOUR GREAT BAND AND TO COMENT HERE IN RADIOS SHOWS AND WEBZINES FRIEND YOUR BAND...

THE OBSCULUM AVERNO!!!! CONTAIN : INTERVIEW REVIEWS OF BANDS OF OBSCULUM ( DEMOS , LPS, LABELS, ZINES, CDS, EPS VYNIL, AND PTHERS STUFF) CONTACT OF BANDS, LABELS, AND OTHERS ORGANIZ... AND 2 POSTER OF BANDS OF OBSCULUM OBSCENE ....

HEIL FROM OBSCULUM

LORD OBSCULUM

SOUTH AMERICA

He e-mailed me back saying 'who is this paucar'? But in my e-mail to him i didn't mention anything of the last name! I just said 'christian' ! So he has just given himself away! I told him he was a fucking idiot! You have his address! Why can't you go round with some friends and kill him?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 0:25

HAYAGRIVA:

thanxs for info!!!
r u interested to review our up coming released?
HAYAGRIVA - USA

HELLISH CROSSFIRE:

Hails!

Christian Paucar also sent some awkward questions to me by mentioning that he..d just need some promo material in order to review in "DeathThrasher" magazine. - What a filthy little fucker...! - I..m lucky I found this suspicious and didn..t send him anything... - Be forewarned...!

Cheers,

Chris (HELLISH CROSSFIRE) - Germany

HORTUS ANIMAE:

Hi there!

I'm Amon 418 from the italian band Hortus Animae...we've been contacted by the RIP OFF guy you show on your official homepage. He proposed us a 5-days tour in Perú, asking for CDs and t-shirts...we already sent the CDs...

I'm suspecting something wrong's going on since a while and today my band's singer sent me your address...

He also has our passports copies and he's still telling us that he already booked the flight, quite an expensive thing...

I strongly believe we cannot trust him, but I'll wait for your reply, which I hope will come soon...

Please let me know...thank you for your kind attention. Cheers,

.:Amon 418:. (HORTUS ANIMAE) – Italy

HEXENHAMMER:

Hey man,

thanx for info! Fuck off rip off.

What..s about a interview with german HEXENHAMMER?

Gretz & Blasts Maik HEXENHAMMER

Maik (HEXENHAMMER) - Germany

ILLDISPOSED:

Thanx for the warning, I've also had the pleasure to get annoyed by the guy. He kept on writing "send me this, send me that", he really got on my nerves so I told him to piss off or I would send him a mail bomb. Haven't heard a word from him since. (I actually thought he was working for you, but he pissed me off) Regards,

Jakob Batten (ILLDISPOSED) - Denmark

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 0:27

IN COLD ETERNITY:

Thank you for the Warning! What for a Shitfaced Idiot! I will Ignore his mailing!

Regards,

Micha (IN COLD ETERNITY) - Germany

INFERNAL KAOS PRODUCTIONS:

Hails Armando!

I'm a owner of Infernal Kaos Productions from South Korea! Sometimes did you send me message in my e-mail? And this address is you?right?

armando mutilador deaththrasher magazine residencial monterrico sur avenue morro solar 1712 santiago de surco lima 33 peru south america

I'm a scared...because other Deathrasher rip-off cunts!! Please let me know it! Waiting for your reply. Thank's and support the Deathrasher Magazine!

Thorgaard (INFERNAL KAOS PRODUCTIONS) - Korea

Hello Armando!

Already chouse my label and steal a lot my stuffs!!! shit!!! Thank's for your infos.

This is message from him:

Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:01:39 hi from peru hailz from deaththrasher zine i reserved 4 completes pages for your prestige LABEL, so friend, dont forget this week i need your great parcel packages stuffs thanks

atte

dpto of press

DEATHTHRASHER MAGAZINE c/o armando mutilador avenida morro solar 1712 residencial monterrico sur santiago de surco lima 33 peru south america

Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:41:42

hi : here armando mutilador for deaththrasher magazine, i see your great LABEL and i will be honour to review your cd album here in my zine deaththrasher and then to interview and incluyed in my webzine if you like of course? , this is my address to give me your packages stuff.

god luck

Please spread this message.

I will put in this myspace page:

Anti-Rip Off http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=115321684

You can visit this myspace and add to friend! Thanks and support the deathrasher magazine!

Thorgaard (INFERNAL KAOS PRODUCTIONS) - Korea

INHATRED:

woooow !

Ok guys ! I see now ! Thanx for telling me that, i'll shoot him off !

Take care,

Junior (INHATRED) - France

INHATRED:

You're welcome man, i'll do the best to Denounce him !

Take care and Viva Underground !

Junior (INHATRED) - France

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 0:32

INSANE ASSHOLES:

(FIRST OF ALL SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH) GOOD MORNING BOYS!! MY NAME IS TOMMY AND I'M THE GUITARIST OF INSANE ASSHOLES, A BRUTAL-GRIND ITALIAN BAND FROM VENICE! I WRITE YOU BECAUSE CHRISTIAN PAUCAR HAVE CONTACT ME FOR PUT MY BAND IN THE DEATHTHRASHERS MAGAZINE......NOW I HAVE READ THE HOMEPAGE OF DEATHTHRASHERS WEB SITE.... I'M VERY ANGRY BECAUSE CHRISTIAN IS A BASTARD....HE HAVE DESTRUCT MY DREAM....MY LIFE...MY BAND!!!! WE HAVE ALL MY CONSIDERATION......CHRISTIAN IS NOT A HEADBANGER...I'TS A SHITHEAD!!! GOOD WORK BOYS....ONE FOR ALL AND ALL AGAINST ONE!!! SORRY FOR THE TIME THAT YOU HAVE LOOSE FOR READING THIS E-MAIL! INSANE ASSHOLES WEB-SITE: http//www.insaneassholes.cjb.net

Tommy "Fast Wrist" (INSANE ASSHOLES) – Italy

INTESTINAL STRANGULATION:

I fucken new it! I almost sent "FURIA ZINE" a merch pack from my band! Thank you so much for the info! I will repost! CHEERS!

-damien

Damien (INTESTINAL STRANGULATION) - USA

IMMURED:

Hi there,

Thanx for your detailed warnings on Occultismo Magazine. I haven..t sent him anything, and I don..t intend to do so. I..ve asked him to send a free-copy before, but I never got anything (No wonder if his zine doesn..t exists). We..re doing this since 1991, and we..ve been ripped off hundreds of times, so we are a bit careful sending free stuff away. Thanx anyway!

Dave (IMMURED) - Germany

IMPURITY:

Hello Armando!!!

Here is Thomas from the two Austrian bands Darkfall and Impurity. Some days ago I received your request for an possible Impurity interview (on Impurity@gmx.at) for your Deaththrasher Magazine. So I visited your website and there I could read that Christian Paucar is a betrayer.

Below you can see one of his interview requests and questions for my band DARKFALL and as attachments our interview answers. Because of the fact that he's an RIP OFF all our efforts became useless. Perhaps it will be possible that you'll use our interview for your original Deaththrasher magazine and so our promotional work will become usefull. For checking out our music please visit our website www.darkfall.tk or if you want we can provide you some promo material. Best regards,

Thomas (DARKFALL & IMPURITY) – Austria

JERK OFF RECORDS:

I posted this banner in the bulletins section on my account. Take care!

Stop the rip offs!

MD (JERK OFF RECORDS) - USA

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 9:43

LEGACY PROMOTION:

Dear Deaththrasher mag,

Branko is here from Serbian metal agency Legacy (www.legacy-promotion.net ).

I also represent leading Serbian Death/Thrash assault Amon Din (www.myspace.com/amondin ) , i think that i recived rip off mail , and maybe you can tell me what's going on ?!

I heard whats going on with some shit asshole who ripping off people arround, and i dont want ripp offers here !

Cheers and hope to hear you soon.

Death Thrashing regards from Serbia !

Branko

LEGACY PROMOTION Branko Milosavljevic Booking / Promotion Manager Dojranska 12/12 11000 Belgrade Serbia

mobile:+381644172955 booking@legacy-promotion.net info@legacy-promotion.net www.legacy-promotion.net www.amondin.net frubi@amondin.net

----- Original Message -----

From: Amon Din Booking/Promotion To: booking@legacy-promotion.net Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 2:36 AM Subject: Fw: INTERVIEW / REVIEW WITH AMON DIN 2007

----- Original Message ----- From: armando mutilador To: frubi@amondin.net Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 4:51 AM Subject: INTERVIEW / REVIEW WITH AMON DIN 2007

hi :

here armando mutilador for deaththrasher magazine, i see your great and prestige BAND and i will be honour to review your cd album here in my zine deaththrasher and then the interview incluyed in my magazine if you like of course? , this is my address to give me your packages stuff.

god luck

Branko (LEGACY PROMOTION) - Serbia

Hey Armando,

fucking asshole i cant belive what i see man, he ripped off a lot of bands/labels what an asshole :((.

Anyway if you can help me out with Amon Din as an review of their upcoming album or maybe short interview just to introduce band to your readers, let me know and i'll take care about promo pack. We actually still looking for an record label who will release cd, but without luck :(. Catch is that album is pure old school and r.labels looking for shit flames and so on kind of bands... Very,very pitty my friend. I am pissed off on metal scene today, where is old school death metal spirit ?!?! Doesn't matter... let me know if you can help me out , and to recomend record label that maybe might be interested into Amon Din . And in meantime check out one new song on their myspace page and let me know what you think! Song name is "Sleepless Demise"!

All the best,

Branko

LEGACY PROMOTION Branko Milosavljevic Booking / Promotion Manager Dojranska 12/12 11000 Belgrade Serbia

mobile:+381644172955 booking@legacy-promotion.net info@legacy-promotion.net www.legacy-promotion.net www.amondin.net frubi@amondin.net

Branko (LEGACY PROMOTION) - Serbia
LIFE DENIAL:

Hello Man!

Who is the fuck up Christian Paukar Toledo? Here is signing as a DeathThrasher man! We are interested, interviews you can send me on this mail. www.lifedenial.de.vu With best regards

Volodymyr Manzyuk (LIFE DENIAL & SAPONIFICATION) – Ukraine

Hey, LOSER!

Get lost fucking muchacho! Fuck your latin ass yourself!!! When I'll find you I'll smashed your fucking Dick, balls!!!

Hello Bro!!

Read the following below message I have recieved adressed to Saponification:)) It's Again Christian Paucar?:))) Somebody had smashed his face as I know:))) Please let me know.

Max

OCCULTISM MAGAZINE ( ocultismomagazine@hotmail.com / http://www.ocultismomagazine.8k.com) schrieb: HORDES OF OCCULTISM MAGAZINE!!!!!! HAILZ SAPONIFICATION!!!!!!! THE CO EDITOR SEE YOUR GREAT SITE AND HE LIKE TO INTERVIEW AND TO INCLUIYED IN MY COMPILATION LET ME NOW OK THIS IS MY ADDRESS: OCCULTISM MAGAZINE RESIDENCIAL MONTERRICO SUR AVENIDA MORRO SOLAR 1710 SANTIAGO DE SURCO LIMA 33 PERU

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Opinions about RIP OFF CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 9:51

LITHAM & LELAHEL METAL Website:

Hi Armando

Thanks for the info I am Redouane from the band LITHAM and the LELAHEL METAL website we have been ripped off by Christian Paucar 30 cds of my band + 1 tee shirt he's really a ripp off i'll put your email in the next mailing news of my website: this man must be in jail !!!!

Redouane (LITHAM & LELAHEL METAL Website) – Algeria

LORD BELIAL:

I just got a mail from that Christian Paucar Toledo fucker asking for Promos and other material!

Just fucking ignore that parasite bastard!!!!

Thomas Backelin (LORD BELIAL) – Sweden

LYMPHATIC GLANDS:

thx bro

LYMPHATIC GLANDS - Austria

MADE IN PAIN RECORDS:

Aloha from Hawaii!!

We stumbl;ed upon your site/magazine via the possiblephony emial from armandomustilador@hotmail.com

Anyway, we didn't respond to it but would like to have you review our cd for possible mention/promotion in your magazine. We were recently featured on Fear Candy #41 in Terrorizer mag and would love to spread "Hawaiian Metal" to the birthplace of Sepultura, please let us know where we can send our cd for future promotion!!!

Mahalo, Jeremiah & Blue Augustine Made In Pain Records/Augustine P.O. Box 5360 Hilo, Hawaii 96720 808-960-8505 808-933-2100

MADE IN PAIN RECORDS - USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MANNEQUEEN7317:

"info@mannequeen7317.com" to me

Name: White Alien Email: info@mannequeen7317.com Country: Italy City: Milan Website: www.mannequeen7317.com Comments: I've just received this e-mail from armandomutilador@hotmail.com:

"hi :

here armando mutilador for deaththrasher magazine, i see your great band and i will be honour to review your cd album here in my zine deaththrasher and then to interview and incluyed in my webzine if you like of course? , this is my address to give me your packages stuff.

god luck

P.D HERE ARE SOME FRIENDS WHO KNOWS MY ZINE AND MY HONEST WORK SINCE 1989 AND WORK WITH MY ZINE IN REVIEWS AND INTERVIEWS..."

I just want to advise you about the pirate motherfuxers that use your name to sell bands' music.

Thank you, rock on

MANNEQUEEN7317 - Italy

MENTATION:

SO, IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS THREAD YOU CAN STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON EMAILS, BITCH!

HAILZZ!!!!!! DEMONZZ!!!!! AVE SATAN!!!!!!

Ivo (MENTATION) - Holland

METAL MIND PRODUCTIONS:

Thanks for warning! I am just about to take him off my Friends list!

All the best,

Agnieszka (METAL MIND PRODUCTIONS) - Poland

Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Rang: Administrateur
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! EmptyWed 11 Jul - 16:16

I think your message is clear. No more need to update this thread, until someone has something different to add (then plese PM me).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!!   CHRISTIAN FELIPE PAUCAR TOLEDO - PERUVIAN RIP OFF!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1