DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape

Go down 
+3
VwH
Mr Nuke
Szatan
7 posters
AuthorMessage

FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape Empty
PostSubject: FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape   FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape EmptyThu 4 Oct - 17:44

I would like to thank Noktu and Drakkar Productions for releasing this excellent demo tape. This French band is very promising and talented. They play a mix of black and technical death metal with a great medieval atmosphere. "Guerres Franques" is a concept demo which deals with the Crusade times. The keyboards are also very epic and majestic with lyrics written in French.
The band will release his second demo in a few months.
Total support !
Highly recommended !
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape   FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape EmptyFri 5 Oct - 0:17

The concept is similar to Cruce Signati. I and Blacksstorm should have copyrighted it.
Back to top Go down
Szatan
Dictator
Szatan

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape   FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape EmptySun 7 Oct - 0:20

Quote :
The newest registered user is Ordan

Their guitarist/singer is coming to thank me for inspiration. That's cute.
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Rang: Administrateur
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape   FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape EmptySun 6 Jan - 0:04

A great demo indeed. The only minor point being the synths that sound too "synthetic".

Give this band real acoustic instruments played by professionals instead of synths and something great will come !
Back to top Go down
VwH
Drakkar Gestapo
VwH

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2005-09-05

PostSubject: Re: FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape   FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape EmptySun 6 Jan - 12:43

Interesting.... have to listen to this band!!!
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Dictator

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape   FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape EmptySun 6 Jan - 19:14

i don't like the fantasy ambiance - as said before it would be much better with real instruments
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape   FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape EmptyFri 11 Jan - 10:52

Their second demo "Francorum Regnum Hierosolymorum" is available now.
This demo is excellent and is quite different from the first one but I think that Drakkar will not release it.
If you are interested in ordering it :
heaume-productions@wanadoo.fr
Back to top Go down
VwH
Drakkar Gestapo
VwH

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2005-09-05

PostSubject: Re: FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape   FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape EmptyFri 11 Jan - 11:57

Any website for the label "Heaume Production"?
Back to top Go down
Ferreus
slave

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2005-09-03

PostSubject: Re: FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape   FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape EmptySat 26 Jan - 16:27

This kind of stuff (lots of synths etc.) isn't normally my cup of tea but both demos are very good stuff. I like the "Guerres Franques" demo a bit more mostly because I think it has darker atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Lusitanian Lynx
Officer
Lusitanian Lynx

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape   FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape EmptyWed 6 Feb - 15:41

Feu Gregeois Reviews :
- First demo : http://www.imm3moria.org/v4/index.php?option=com_simple_review&review=458&Itemid=28

- Second demo : http://www.imm3moria.org/v4/index.php?option=com_simple_review&review=554-FEU%20GREGEOIS-Francorum%20Regnum%20Hierosolymorum&Itemid=28

Quote :
I like the "Guerres Franques" demo a bit more mostly because I think it has darker atmosphere.

Yes, indeed. The second demo has a kind of happy atmosphere and is more epic and melodic. The Bal-Sagoth influences are more strong in the second demo.
Heaume Productions has not a website yet.
You will find easily lots of reviews in the net in French zines and even German zines !
Ordan (their leader) has made a great work of promotion on his own.

Noktu, what's your opinion about their second demo ? Are you going to release it ?
Back to top Go down
Noktu
Rang: Administrateur
Noktu

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2005-04-25

PostSubject: Re: FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape   FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape EmptyThu 7 Feb - 22:50

Second demo is great too. But too much releases planned on Drakkar, we cannot afford to release it, at least for now.
Anyway, this band have all our support.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drakkar666.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape   FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape Empty

Back to top Go down

FEU GREGEOIS "Guerres Franques" Demo Tape
Page 1 of 1