DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GRIMA MORSTUA "Illustratio Per Horribilem..." CD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lusitanian Lynx
Officer
Lusitanian Lynx

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-01-18

GRIMA MORSTUA "Illustratio Per Horribilem..." CD Empty
PostSubject: GRIMA MORSTUA "Illustratio Per Horribilem..." CD   GRIMA MORSTUA "Illustratio Per Horribilem..." CD EmptyWed 20 Feb - 14:19

GRIMA MORSTUA "Illustratio Per Horribilem Obscuritatem" CD Review :
http://www.imm3moria.org/v4/index.php?option=com_simple_review&review=669&Itemid=28

Thanks to you, Noktu and Drakkar Productions for releasing this excellent album !
Killer and violent black metal from Argentina !
The songs are great with impressive hateful vocals, this band is very promising.
I hope they will release their second album very soon.
Total support !
Shaxul (or someone else), can you recommend me some good Argentinian black metal bands ?
What do you think of this album ?
Thanks for your answers.
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Rang: Administrateur
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: GRIMA MORSTUA "Illustratio Per Horribilem..." CD   GRIMA MORSTUA "Illustratio Per Horribilem..." CD EmptyWed 20 Feb - 15:01

This album is most probably the best Drakkar release from 2007 (if we exclude the GBK and ARGHOSLENT rereleases), even superior to VROLOK's album IMO. The music is fierce and insidious, and needs time to get into now.
Its follows the more complex approach taken on the Southern Storm of Evil track.

For sure it's not an album for easy-listening, you must plunge into it to appreciate its qualities, but it's worth the time! But well, Black-Metal isn't meant to be easy listening songs, catchy mellow melodies, and choruses to sing along...

About Argentinian bands, I only know SATANACHIA AGLIARETH (with one GRIMA MORSTUA member if I remember well) but their demo didn't impress me a lot, maybe because I didn't give it much listening sessions.

Last edited by Mr Nuke on Wed 20 Feb - 15:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VwH
Drakkar Gestapo
VwH

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2005-09-05

PostSubject: Re: GRIMA MORSTUA "Illustratio Per Horribilem..." CD   GRIMA MORSTUA "Illustratio Per Horribilem..." CD EmptyWed 20 Feb - 20:15

Lusitanian Lynx wrote:
GRIMA MORSTUA "Illustratio Per Horribilem Obscuritatem" CD Review :
http://www.imm3moria.org/v4/index.php?option=com_simple_review&review=669&Itemid=28

Thanks to you, Noktu and Drakkar Productions for releasing this excellent album !
Killer and violent black metal from Argentina !
The songs are great with impressive hateful vocals, this band is very promising.
I hope they will release their second album very soon.
Total support !
Shaxul (or someone else), can you recommend me some good Argentinian black metal bands ?
What do you think of this album ?
Thanks for your answers.

Ulfhethnar!!!! An excellent brutal & raw bm band in the vein of old Immortal.
http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=73589
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GRIMA MORSTUA "Illustratio Per Horribilem..." CD   GRIMA MORSTUA "Illustratio Per Horribilem..." CD EmptyWed 20 Feb - 20:34

One of the best release is the SARTAN demo. It is seen as cult for Argentinean Black Metallers!

GEVURAHEL is awesome, they have a unique dark and frozen aura.

The first INFERI album is not bad, maybe a bit too Scandinavian sounding, but the songs are good.

There is also NECROVATION, though it's not for everybody's ears because the sound is incredibly lo-fi haha... In the vein of old SARCOFAGO and BLASPHEMY, with an abominable sound!

I don't think of other bands that haven't been mentioned yet, but if I do, I'll drop a line!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRIMA MORSTUA "Illustratio Per Horribilem..." CD   GRIMA MORSTUA "Illustratio Per Horribilem..." CD Empty

Back to top Go down

GRIMA MORSTUA "Illustratio Per Horribilem..." CD
Page 1 of 1