DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unholy alliance !!!

Go down 
+9
iormungand t.
VwH
Jack
rauta
Mr Nuke
Terratur Possessions
Noktu
Ebola
Ordre et Maïs
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ordre et Maïs
Drakkar Gestapo

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2005-09-21

Unholy alliance !!! Empty
PostSubject: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptyWed 9 Apr - 12:29

after barcodes, Noktu what will you say about this :

http://deathmusik.blogspot.com/2008/04/celestial-bloodshed-cursed-scarred-and.html
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Dictator

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptyWed 9 Apr - 20:54

it's a false bootleg collector with peste grise in guest
Back to top Go down
Noktu
Rang: Administrateur
Noktu

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2005-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptyThu 10 Apr - 12:01

Celestial bloodshed = gay band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drakkar666.com
Terratur Possessions
sub-human
Terratur Possessions

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptyFri 11 Apr - 17:30

And why do you say that?
Back to top Go down
Noktu
Noktu

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptyFri 11 Apr - 20:18

Because they are signed on a gay label.
Back to top Go down
Terratur Possessions
sub-human
Terratur Possessions

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptyFri 11 Apr - 20:23

So your problem with Debemur makes Celestial Bloodshed a gay band?

Retarded.
Back to top Go down
Noktu
Noktu

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptyFri 11 Apr - 21:43

I have no problems with DeGAYmur morti, I just don't like this kind of labels, that's all.

Of course, all bands signed there cannot really have consideration for me since what they sign is almost 90% garbage trendy bands.

To be honest I never listened Celestial bloodshed and I will never since I am not interested. The fact they are signed on a garbage label is enough for me.

Saying that I'm retarded because I don't like a trendy label is a bit rude I think. But well, I am always happy to piss off people. At least, I am sincere with my opinions.
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptyFri 11 Apr - 23:35

Anyone who sees the degaymur morti guy acting and speaking -read the interview he gave to a French magazine some months ago- can guess that this person has nothing to do with Black-Metal and with Metal at all.

There are 16 yo kids that are more into BM than him, to be honest. Simply because they're sincere in what they do...
Back to top Go down
rauta
Soldier

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2005-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 0:05

Noktu wrote:
Of course, all bands signed there cannot really have consideration for me since what they sign is almost 90% garbage trendy bands.
I'm not sure about "signing" to the label but let's concider the bands Void is releasing that have my attention:

Peste Noire (well, at least they used to)
Horna
Arckanum (having at least a curiosity value these days)
Nåstrond
Nocternity

In this light I wouldn't condemn a label PURELY based on the bands they release but I'm sure (?) this is not what you mean. Perhaps I'm wrong though. Whether you like a label (and its owner) or not is a poor excuse to condemn bands signing to the label because, and I'm speakin hypothetically here, it may be rather difficult for a band to really check out the foreigner who's label they're signing on to.

Mr. Nuke: What is this interview you're referring to? All in french?
Back to top Go down
Terratur Possessions
sub-human
Terratur Possessions

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 0:40

Noktu wrote:
Saying that I'm retarded because I don't like a trendy label is a bit rude I think. But well, I am always happy to piss off people. At least, I am sincere with my opinions.

What's sincere about a stupid comment like that?
And what's rude; calling a band "gay" because they are on a "gay" label, or commenting a retarded statement because it's retarded?

I agree that Debemur has got a few average(at best) bands, but they do have a few very good bands aswell, CB and MYRKR to mention two examples. If I do not remember wrong, Drakkar released the MYRKR ep? What a gay band, ey?
Back to top Go down
Ordre et Maïs
Drakkar Gestapo

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 0:45

rauta wrote:
Mr. Nuke: What is this interview you're referring to? All in french?

the zero tolerance interview is almost a cut & paste of this french interview, except for one interesting point : "before he arrived, there was nothing professional in France" (he arrived in 2003/4, after EAL, Drakkar, Osmose, Aura Mystique, AMSG, etc etc). So you can get it.
Back to top Go down
Jack
slave

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 1:36

Ordre et Maïs wrote:

the zero tolerance interview is almost a cut & paste of this french interview, except for one interesting point : "before he arrived, there was nothing professional in France" (he arrived in 2003/4, after EAL, Drakkar, Osmose, Aura Mystique, AMSG, etc etc). So you can get it.

Having read the ZT interview myself too, I can tell you this is plain bullshit.
It doesn't mention "France" at all + he says his "own experience with underground labels".

As much as I understand you guys can have bad feelings towards this label, stop spreading lies at least...
Back to top Go down
VwH
Drakkar Gestapo
VwH

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2005-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 9:56

Maybe Nuke spoke about the Metallian interview right?
Well D.M deal with great bands for sure as said Rauta. In a way, it's a bit surprising to see lot's of big names on a same french label...
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 10:52

Jack wrote:
Ordre et Maïs wrote:

Having read the ZT interview myself too, I can tell you this is plain bullshit.
It doesn't mention "France" at all + he says his "own experience with underground labels".

As much as I understand you guys can have bad feelings towards this label, stop spreading lies at least...

The Metallian interview was done in French language by a French interviewer, and I've read there the same things that Ordre & Maïs read. I guess Mr void censored itself when he gave the interview to Zero Tolerance magazine or so.

Do we have to repeat again the same words he spoke as proofs ? This guy is a wannabe with a MBA mentality. This has nothing to do with Black-Metal, like it or not. And of course, I'm not saying that selling records is bad. You can sell and make a living from something that is a part of you. Several labels -not only Drakkar- do that and I sincerely respect them for this. On the contrary, that's not the case of degaymur morti, despite its claims. Not to add that he never takes risks to sign new bands, to release demos, etc. Where's the pride of signing ARCHGOAT in 2008 ? Or even HORNA ? This band could have been on a dozen other labels with the same distribution, the same exposure, etc. Signing MANTAK or even ARES KINGDOM is far more hazardous...

Not to add that Mr void has a strong lack of Metal culture. If Osmose signs a Heavy-Metal band, we'll know why. Hervé is a metalhead since years. If void signs the same kind of band, this would be only a trendy move. Let's see when he'll get MANILLA ROAD records in its distro... Or maybe it's not too hype and modern for him... I guess crp like SUNN O is better in its eyes. And some MOTÖRHEAD and STOOGES records to please the old-schoolers that were fooled by him.
Back to top Go down
Jack
slave

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 11:13

@Mr Nuke : I've read the Metallian label report too. There is no such thing mentionned as you or Ordre et Maïs say. Stop lying.

Now, regarding your very subjective attacks regarding himself (as I'm almost sure none of you know him personally yet you allow yourself to judge him..), they have no value at all.
You hate him & his label and therefore all your opinion are biased. When I see you're ready to invent horse shit which he didn't say, I see there is no background in your hatred for this label but the good old same shit.

You guys are way to busy spitting on others instead of caring about your own "business".

Last but not least, if you had a minimum of Metal culture yourself, you'd know he didn't sign Archgoat. Check your notes too regarding the bands he works with, a good 60% of them are pretty "unknown" (to name a few, Animus Mortis, Celestial Bloodshed, Slidhr, Ars Diavoli, Rebirth Of Nefast, Tenebrae In Perpetuum). So what's this pile near 2 or 3 bigger names ? Doesn't make it "trendy" label in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 11:28

He made ARCHGOAT tour at least. And about the Metallian interview, I guess one has to post a scan of the page here...

I don't hate him. I despise him for being a trendy person with no serious involvment into MetaL

And well, I don't follow each of its signings these days, mostly because I care for "my own businesses". I'm not criticizing him on each forum. But when someone is fooled by him and tries to defend him, I think we have the right to tell our opinion.

I've no time for his shitty bands, and for his "better" well-known bands too. I don't own a single degaymur morti release at home and I'm proud of it. What I've listened from his releases at other's places is enough for me...

I prefer to give my money to Nihilistic Holocaust or so than to him. There are serious reasons for this. If someone doesn't understand these reasons, then he's simply a living joke when he talks about extreme Metal.
Back to top Go down
Jack
slave

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 11:38

Mr Nuke wrote:
He made ARCHGOAT tour at least. And about the Metallian interview, I guess one has to post a scan of the page here...
I need no scan, I have it here. Very similar to the ZT one as O&M said.

Mr Nuke wrote:
I despise him for being a trendy person with no serious involvment into MetaL
Yet you fail to have a valid point explaining these facts.
We humans have such tendencies to hate people without specific reasons, don't we ? We're so blinded by hatred we even see things that are not there. Just to fullfill our needs.

Mr Nuke wrote:
If someone doesn't understand these reasons, then he's simply a living joke when he talks about extreme Metal.
good to know if someone doesn't think like you he can't talk about extreme Metal.
That alone says it all about yourself, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 11:45

Pffff...

I share a similar -yet not totally identical- spirit with several persons in the underground. And I don't call them "living jokes" when they have a different idea than mine. Yet we can discuss and share the same passion. Something that isn't possible with one of these MBA wannabes.
Back to top Go down
Terratur Possessions
sub-human
Terratur Possessions

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 12:05

This get more emarrasing by the minute. I never knew you Drakkar-folks had such childish behaviour. For some reason I thought you were better than this.

Forum/Internet-slandering is probably the lowest form of bashing there is, and when backed up by these statements, it makes it even worse.
I have never, ever been in contact with Debemur Morti, so noone can say I've been fooled in any way. I enjoy some of his releases, which by the way crushes Drakkars releases any day in my honest opinion, and I think it's ridiculous to behave like this.
Stop making fools of yourselves. I've been checking out some more threads in this forum, and statements like this:
Ordre et Maïs wrote:
Find the same bands and get 5% discount on de**mur money !
Noktu wrote:
Or, 0.01% of discount if your order 8888 cds at Ordealis shitagogue.

-are so childish I have no words, really.

I dunno...maybe it all ends in envy...?
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 12:16

Of course having fun of someone is forbidden.

This void guy whores himself on every forum or so to sell his stuff. I guess we haven't the right to mock him to

Terratur Possessions wrote:
I have never, ever been in contact with Debemur Morti, so noone can say I've been fooled in any way. I enjoy some of his releases, which by the way crushes Drakkars releases any day in my honest opinion, and I think it's ridiculous to behave like this.

I would simply ban you for having such a bad taste. (Yeah, I know, people who don't share my tastes and opinions must be banned, ha ha !)

More seriously, man, how can someone say that animus mortis or tenebrae in perpetuum can be musically better than ARGHOSLENT or NAHASH ? This is a serious lack of taste, sorry.

BTW, you seem to have a label. What are you releases ? This isn't a "trap-question" -sorry, I don't have the English word for this-.
Back to top Go down
Terratur Possessions
sub-human
Terratur Possessions

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 12:42

"Whores himself to sell his stuff"
It's called advertisement. You use it too by the way.

"More seriously, man, how can someone say that animus mortis or tenebrae in perpetuum can be musically better than ARGHOSLENT or NAHASH ? This is a serious lack of taste, sorry."

I actually turned down a trading suggestion from the Nahash-guys a few years or so if I'm not mistaken, since I thought their music was so bad/boring. Bands such as GBK and Argoslent, Celestia and Vossafor, are plain and simple boring. Taste differ.
And for the record: Animus Mortis and Tenebrae in Perpetuum are just as boring in my ears.

"BTW, you seem to have a label. What are you releases ? This isn't a "trap-question" -sorry, I don't have the English word for this-."

You couldn't trap me in any way if your life depended on it, my good sir. I have nothing to hide. I was a part of Apocalyptic Empire Records once, but I decided to go my own way since I never really liked the AER-releases.
I have released Archgoat, Urfaust, Kaosritual and Karmic Void on TAPES so far. Impressed? I guess not, and who cares. I have alot more in the works since this is just the early stages of my label. I'm in no rush, and I have no intentions on making a living out of this.

I'm not on a "hate-crusade" towards Drakkar here, I just think this whole thing is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ordre et Maïs
Drakkar Gestapo

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 12:48

Jack wrote:
@Mr Nuke : I've read the Metallian label report too. There is no such thing mentionned as you or Ordre et Maïs say. Stop lying.

just read between the lies. If he said that in his own experience, there was nothing "professional" in underground BM, that just means he has a little culture of what happened before he arrived. Also he said something like he knew at first what he wanted to do, if you count in years, that means he was around 18 when he had this revelation. That's a bit arrogant, don't you think ?
I could add many elements against him, that he said. I don't need to tell them, my opinion is made and that's why I don't support this label.
I recognize the distro service is well done, people don't complain about it.

As for his releases, he doesn't take risks, or very limited and calculated risks. Many times a good packaging for average content, but it's a good way to release different stuff and have something to trade, to get always new stuff at a low cost.

But honestly, how do you think, as a label, you can get bands like Horna, Archgoat, Hell Militia.... What makes the difference ?
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 13:07

Ordre et Maïs wrote:
I recognize the distro service is well done, people don't complain about it

That's the case of lots of distros nowadays. And well, maybe this guy must stick to what he does well. Doing a distro, not a label.

Ordre et Maïs wrote:
But honestly, how do you think, as a label, you can get bands like Horna, Archgoat, Hell Militia.... What makes the difference ?

The difference is made by having an identity. In fact, we don't need new labels if they don't have something strong and personal to add. That doesn't mean releasing avant-garde bands or so. That simply means having a strong personnality and showing it through the bands one signs, the way one promotes them, etc.
Back to top Go down
iormungand t.
Kommander
iormungand t.

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2005-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 15:40

Bands such as GBK and Argoslent are plain and simple boring. Taste differ.
I don't care for this whole thread, like any thread this is going nowhere anyway, just a fight between pros and cons.
But this is just too much man.
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Dictator

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! EmptySat 12 Apr - 20:45

Stop making fools of yourselves. I've been checking out some more threads in this forum, and statements like this:
Ordre et Maïs wrote:
Find the same bands and get 5% discount on de**mur money !
Noktu wrote:
Or, 0.01% of discount if your order 8888 cds at Ordealis shitagogue.

-are so childish I have no words, really.

I dunno...maybe it all ends in envy...?

just about this
it's more a remanent joke we're doing, especially about ordealis, kinda private joke than anything else cause some other fellows here were sharing same views on ordealis at the time this crappy label existed - and this time everybody knew the guy behind and had very good reasons to see his "label" disapear

about debemur, i don't give a flying shit about him, some of his releases pleased me, some not, i don't have the same radical views than my forum partners hehe
but you know that internet is warping ideas...

about the metallian interview : in my souvenir Void said something really near Ordre Et Mais quote...a scan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unholy alliance !!!   Unholy alliance !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Unholy alliance !!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS :: General Forum :: International topics-
Jump to: