DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
K.A. 666
sub-human

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-24

from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information Empty
PostSubject: from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information   from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information EmptyFri 27 Jun - 2:06

Hi, i`m from Chile and I`m writing a zine called "Ritual de Muerte" and I want to put information about "les legiones noire" if anybody has any information about this it would be enough to do a report or review about it. Please put in contact with me goeticritualofdeath@hotmail.com

This is the ritual II "pestilence evocation", and anybody who`s interested in it is welcome to get in contact with me.

this is a zine devoted to death/black metal kult and not for friends that are interested only in hang out with other friends.

K.A.

DIE ALL YOU !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information   from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information EmptyFri 27 Jun - 8:52

I have recommended to K.A. to post his question on the forum because I think it's the best place where he could get such informations. I hope some of you guys can help him out.
Back to top Go down
Ordre et Maïs
Drakkar Gestapo

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2005-09-21

PostSubject: Re: from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information   from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information EmptyFri 27 Jun - 9:55

no offense, but please, why again one Black Legions worship ??
stop the madness, there are better things in life, i.e new bands that maybe don't have the aura of the BL, but are worthy and better support bands now than in 10 years when they stop and become famous only because it was 10 years before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information   from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information EmptyFri 27 Jun - 12:18

I couldn't agree more but very few people knows the truth about the Black Legions in South America, and his zine won't be filled with that subject entirely which is obvious, a zine is meant to support newer bands but an article about other subjects from time to time is not wrong, I think. This article will represent maybe less than 10% of the zine, so why not?
Maybe it would also be the occasion to explain that the Black Legions are totally overrated and that all these bootlegs popping up are silly, also I have big doubts about the true existence of some of the so-called side projects they had, etc...
K.A.'s request is for people who are OK to write something about that, that's all. I refused to write anything about that, just like you refused, and for the same reasons (you can ask him). But I don't see any reason about stopping K.A. to do this article.
Back to top Go down
Noktu
Rang: Administrateur
Noktu

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2005-04-25

PostSubject: Re: from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information   from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information EmptyFri 27 Jun - 12:50

Please, if you have respect for the black legions, do not talk about them. No one can provide today something interesting about them, so, better to not talk about this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drakkar666.com

PostSubject: Re: from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information   from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information EmptyFri 27 Jun - 13:15

OK, so I'm sorry K.A. but the best seems to cancel this idea...
Back to top Go down
Clavdiomagno
slave

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information   from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information EmptyMon 18 Aug - 23:15

But here in Chile we don't have many info about LLN, could be interesting to read some trustworthy info about that movement.
Most info are just fucking rumours and lies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information   from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information Empty

Back to top Go down

from chile RITUAL DE MUERTE, need some information
Page 1 of 1