DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010

Go down 
+2
Clavdiomagno
DrakkarOrder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DrakkarOrder
Kommander

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-11-25

CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 Empty
PostSubject: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 EmptyFri 19 Feb - 19:04

ARCD007/ARLP007-CELESTIA(Fra) "Archaenae Perfectii (L'arche Arcane des Parfaits)" DigiCD/ 12"LP/Tshirts
under APPARITIA Recordings - Scheduled to be released end of March 2010.

Album cover has been posted in the News section of drakkar666.com & 2 updated tracks have been uploaded on the DRAKKAR RADIO:
1. Grandiohsia Obverturae/ Vue du Ciel 6:24
2. Demhiurghic Deity (Devilution) 3:39

...more info when available...
Back to top Go down
Clavdiomagno
slave

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 EmptyFri 26 Feb - 1:07

I'm waiting for this. The tracks in the radio are awesome ! Specially "Demhiurghic Deity".

When will come the vynil press of "Apparitia"?? I had the FMP CD edition, but a fucking ex GF stole it from my colection.
Back to top Go down
DrakkarOrder
Kommander

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 EmptyFri 26 Feb - 11:32

the Apparitia reissue isn't a priority right now. We need to get through with a whole bunch of other releases first which includes:

ABIGAIL - Welcome all Hellfuckers CD/ 12"LP reissue
MORTIFERA - new material + reissues
DYSTER - debut album
EPHELES - new album + reissues
SVARTKULT - debut
SLAVIA - new album
+ a few other extras here and there, but there is only so much we can handle!
Back to top Go down
DrakkarOrder
Kommander

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 EmptySat 13 Mar - 12:30

some extra info:

ARCD007 on luxurious 6 panel digipack with 16 page booklet, spot UV lacquering and limited to 2000 copies (reissue to be on standard slipcase CD) It's coming out of the plant in a week and 1/2 which is earlier than the LP version, but we won't put it up for sale until we also get in the LP and Tshirt.

ARLP007 Silver foil stamp on cover - includes 12 page A5 booklet with spot UV lacquering. 250 black vinyls & 250 black/ white splatter vinyl.

Wholesale pre-orders on ARCD007/ARLP007 accepted.
Back to top Go down
DrakkarOrder
Kommander

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 EmptyTue 23 Mar - 16:05

Just received ARCD007-CELESTIA "Archaenae Perfectii" DigiCD!
Picture available in the NEWS section of the DRAKKAR main site --> drakkar666.com

we're still waiting on:
12" LP
T-Shirts/ Girlys - white print on black shirt.
Hooded Zipped Sweat shirt in either Black with white print or Military green with black print.

Archaenae Perfectii will be up for sale on the webshop once everything else has been received.

To mailorders who pre-ordered the Digi, we'll start mailing out packages this week.
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Dictator

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 EmptyThu 25 Mar - 1:22

when is out next one?

gnagnagnagna!!
Back to top Go down
DrakkarOrder
Kommander

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 EmptyTue 6 Apr - 17:01

The CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii (L'arche Arcane des Parfaits) is now officialy released and up for sale on the webshop.

We have also programmed some special offer packs, such as all 4 CELESTIA available releases for 40euros (shipping not included),
or even DigiCD+Vinyl+T-shirt = 35euros (shipping not included).
Back to top Go down
DrakkarOrder
Kommander

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 EmptyThu 8 Apr - 19:03

Regarding the special offer packages on the Archaenae Perfectii we have on the webshop, they are available for a limited time only.

in other words, the special offer packages are valid until April 30th.
Back to top Go down
DrakkarOrder
Kommander

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 EmptyFri 16 Apr - 13:15

Pictures regarding the special offer packages & 12" vinyls are finally up on the webshop.

Less than 15 days to take advantage of the special offer on ARCHAENAE PERFECTII packages (12" + DigiCD + Tshirt)
Back to top Go down
DrakkarOrder
Kommander

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 EmptyMon 19 Apr - 10:31

so any feedback yet?

I found this here: http://www.cosmosgaming.com/articles.php?id=2621&articletype=review

"Music: Celestia: Archaenae Perfectii (L'arche Arcane des Parfaits)

Our Take

Two years after releasing the impressive Frigidiis Apotheosia : Abstinencia Genesiis French black metal band Celestia has returned with Archaenae Perfectii (L'arche Arcane des Parfaits). This effort finds the group continuing to create gothic tinged black metal but this time around they have focused even more on haunting melodies and a melancholic atmosphere. The album may be a bit short, but listeners will definitely return to it frequently and will find it to be one of the better black metal efforts of 2010.

Frigidiis Apotheosia felt like a fairly traditional black metal release when it came to the structure of the songs, as Celestia’s instrumentalist were focused on mixing the standard mid-tempo melodic riffs with some faster paced ones. However, things feel completely different on Archaenae Perfectii. For one thing, the opening track starts off with a very melancholic acoustic guitar piece before it launches into harsh, distorted black metal. Celestia has certainly added a lot more melody into their songs as their music doesn’t feel as raw and harsh as it used to, but this is actually a positive thing as it makes the material more memorable and helps the group to stand out from much of their competition. This is black metal that really hits the listener with emotion rather than brute force, and because of this people are more likely to remember the material.

Celestia’s vocalist Noktu has always impressed me with his very distorted screaming style, as despite the fact that he has a similar pitch to some of the other black metal singers out there his vocals still sound unique. While the instrumentals have headed off in a much lighter/melodic direction Noktu hasn’t followed suit and instead hits listeners with as much aggression as he possibly can. This creates an interesting contrast between the instrumentals and vocals and gives the lyrical content a bit more prominence than it had on previous efforts, which is great to see.

When I reviewed Frigidiis Apotheosia in 2008, I noted that Celestia was an interesting black metal band that had some great moments but didn’t quite stack to some of the others out there. For their follow up the group has focused on every single element that made their music unique from the others out there and as a result they have created a truly stellar release. It may last for a little over half an hour, but listeners will find themselves absorbed in the material for that entire period of time. Celestia faces stiff competition from the rest of the French scene, but they have risen to the challenge and created a stand out effort.

http://www.drakkar666.com

Chris Dahlberg
April 15, 2010"
Back to top Go down
DrakkarOrder
Kommander

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 EmptySat 15 May - 10:37

The Special offer pack CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii (L'arche Arcane des Parfaits) DigiCD+Vinyl+Tshirt is no longer available!

We are still running an offer on all 4 CELESTIA available CD releases: "Dead Insecta Sequestration" Slipcase CD + "Frigidiis Apotheosia:..." Slipcase CD + "Retrospectra" Slipcase CD + Archaenae Perfectii (L'arche Arcane des Parfaits)Digi = 40euros (shipping not included).
Back to top Go down
iormungand t.
Kommander
iormungand t.

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2005-11-10

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 EmptyTue 17 Jul - 20:31

"Apparitia", a landmark in French black metal for me (it's not a new opinion, been saying that for years), is again on heavy rotation these days at my place. There's no music like that anymore, I miss the feeling.
Am I wrong or there was never a vinyl version for it? Noktu, when will you do it?
Back to top Go down
Noktu
Rang: Administrateur
Noktu

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2005-04-25

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 16:24

You are right, this album was never released on LP. We hope to reissue an ultimate edition of this album this year but nothing is certain yet since we are all very busy with the labels latest releases these days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drakkar666.com
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 19:50

It's nice that the demand of these albums still keeps strong. Sometimes it's better to release an album every couple of years than a dozen of releases each years. ^^

Anyway, Archaenae... has my preference these days. It's more intricate, more complex. I hope an even better new album will surface one day.

Last edited by Mr Nuke on Wed 18 Jul - 20:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iormungand t.
Kommander
iormungand t.

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2005-11-10

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 20:30

I havee to disagree but we can disagree between gntlement, can't we?
Apparitia is untouchable for me. Maybe it has to with some nostalgia, with the time where I discovered the album but the atmosphere is just there, still there that many years after. Not saying the new ones are bad, but it's just my logic, Apparitia (and A cave...) always stay(s) more on the player than the others. I like how the album is very homogenic, while having some climax moments, such as the great "Perverted, decadent, dying love", "Spectra" (every songs?)
I haven't played the fmp version with the "original" sound in ages though, I'll probably do it to compare soon.
A double LP with the old one and the "remastered" one could be a good idea, although more expensive of course.
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 20:34

A Cave... is such a classic. I spinned it so many times back then, and and it still spins from time to time these days. It was quite simple, even naive at times, but so effective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010   CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

CELESTIA-Archaenae Perfectii DigiCD/ 12"LP 2010
Page 1 of 1