DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire

Go down 
+2
Mr Nuke
Malder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Malder
slave

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2005-11-26

Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire Empty
PostSubject: Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire   Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire EmptyThu 13 Sep - 0:02

Hi!

I want to know some info about these albums of Peste Noire:

~ Aryan Supremacy Demo
~ Mémoire Paienne Split
~ Macabre Transcendance... Demo
~ Phalènes et Pestilence - Salvatrice Averse

If someone could post some pictures of the original tapes please, because the only way to obtain this is eGay (why? Because some fuckers' into the forums, always want more than 50euros, always that you made an offer, they say- No way! Better i'll put these on ebay, and after they talk against the jews, hahahaha) So please help me, i think the only way to obtain these more cheap is made my own bootlegs, so please someone could help me?? Thanks.

PS. I'm not sure but there's some guy into ebay selling like 300copies of the same PN tape? But the cassette is the same than the original??? (Black Cassette???)

Thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Rang: Administrateur
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire   Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire EmptyThu 13 Sep - 1:20

There was an official rerelease of these demos and more on a two-tape boxset done recently. This boxset is 100% official.
For example, try to contact lord puke from The Way of Force (He's the guy behind the Morbid Tunes of the Black Angels tape compilation series). You'll find his address on this page:

lord_puke at yahoo.fr

and

http://membres.multimania.fr/lordpuke/

Spread the news! And don't get it on eBay! As far as I know, this pressing is supposed to be unlimited (with regular repress) to avoid it to be sold at insane prices. Most often by the same french and german guys as I noticed... (Who are the real jews???)
Back to top Go down
Malder
slave

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2005-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire   Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire EmptyThu 13 Sep - 3:22

I had a copy of this compilation, i bougt it on a distro, not so expensive, so i want to know more about the others demos (cover artwork, type of cassettes, etc? not Metal Arch)
Back to top Go down
H.
slave

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire   Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire EmptyThu 13 Sep - 14:19

Malder wrote:
so i want to know more about the others demos (cover artwork, type of cassettes, etc? not Metal Arch)
Mémoire paienne: Tape with sticker
artwork folded into two
xerox paper
Back to top Go down
Ares Diabolus
sub-human
Ares Diabolus

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire   Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire EmptyWed 28 Nov - 17:49

Malder wrote:
I had a copy of this compilation, i bougt it on a distro, not so expensive, so i want to know more about the others demos (cover artwork, type of cassettes, etc? not Metal Arch)

Here's pictures of original demo(n)s, if you're not stupid you can recognize the two first as originals. Memoire Paienne has stickers on it and Macabre Trascendance has pro-printed covers. Phalenes is limited to 100, of which ~30 have a text "Mors Ultima Ratio" on the blank side of the (xeroxed) covers. The text is written by Famine. The rest haven't got the text, therefore they are easier to bootleg. You can't really notice the difference between the original and the bootleg, because the quality of the original isn't so good either. Anyway, don't spend your money on those when it's possible to buy the box with a better production and some extra material.

Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire Pn1

Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire PesteNoire-MacabreTrascendance

Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire Pn3-1
Back to top Go down
Ordre et Maïs
Drakkar Gestapo

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2005-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire   Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire EmptyWed 28 Nov - 18:38

could you send hi def scans and tell how the cover is thick, and provide scans of tape body
I don't want to pay 50 euros on egay
I want to make bootlegs and make pay assholes 80 euros on egay
Back to top Go down
Ares Diabolus
sub-human
Ares Diabolus

PostSubject: Re: Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire   Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire EmptyWed 28 Nov - 19:18

Ordre et Maïs wrote:
could you send hi def scans and tell how the cover is thick, and provide scans of tape body
I don't want to pay 50 euros on egay
I want to make bootlegs and make pay assholes 80 euros on egay

Fuck you! Why make a bootleg of a tape that's possible to buy like for 12 euros from almost every bm-distro, in a box containing other demos within? That's fucking stupid. If you really want the original first press, BUY IT (like for 50euros). And if you're not pleased with high bids on eBay, you don't really want the tape.

"Let's all scan his way to kult. Please scan him kult."
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

PostSubject: Re: Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire   Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire EmptyWed 28 Nov - 20:07

I think Mr. Ordre et Maïs was ironic...
Back to top Go down
Ares Diabolus
sub-human
Ares Diabolus

PostSubject: Re: Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire   Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire EmptyWed 28 Nov - 20:24

Mr Nuke wrote:
I think Mr. Ordre et Maïs was ironic...

In that case I apologise for my reaction. I'm used to FMP-like trolling in forums, so my response was in accordance with it. Haven't become acquainted with no-one here yet, so that's why i didn't smell the irony in that post.
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Mr Nuke

PostSubject: Re: Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire   Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire EmptyWed 28 Nov - 20:45

Well, here the humour is a bit different! We're more focused on the French scene when it comes to have targets. It's surprising how much people outside our country don't know a clue about it. I'll let you discover this by yourself!

And well, you were right about this box, even if IMO it's a low quality one when it comes to the layout. But I guess that if there's a better quality repress some day tons of idiots will pay much more for the lower quality one because it's "first press" and "limited".
Back to top Go down
Ordre et Maïs
Drakkar Gestapo

PostSubject: Re: Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire   Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire EmptyWed 28 Nov - 22:49

Ares Diabolus : I was ironic, yes.
my goal is not to kult.

Still when someone asks for detalis in that way, on covers, indications on tapes... there's something in the air...
Espcecially from Mexico, country from where many bootlegs are made... I don't say every mexican is a bootlegger....
The purpose of the box is to refrain high priced bootlegs, still some people are selling the box at high prices whereas it's available for 15 euros everywhere.... and there are people to pay 80 euros for a bootleg.... their goal is to kult, isn't he ?
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Dictator

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire   Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire EmptyThu 29 Nov - 22:52

i want to peste noire

EDIT : you can find the box at 12 euros in some distros hehe
Back to top Go down
Ordre et Maïs
Drakkar Gestapo

PostSubject: Re: Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire   Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire EmptyFri 30 Nov - 0:10

"moins cher que pas cher"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire   Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire Empty

Back to top Go down

Info or Cover Wanted of Peste Noire
Page 1 of 1