DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..

Go down 
+3
nekrowhoregasmer
Baròk
Mr Nuke
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. Empty
PostSubject: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyWed 31 Aug - 15:46

I been listening to most depressive bands and most were pretty slow and solemn, i'm lookin for some stuff that were depressive and yet has an anger in it..anyone knows any bands like this??..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyFri 16 Sep - 1:26

Early Shining perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Mr Nuke
Rang: Administrateur
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2005-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyFri 16 Sep - 1:49

Among several others try Majesty's (Finland) "Natural Architect" demo, an old forgotten Doom/Death gem IMO, but avoid their MCD -"Crown of Scorpio"- which is good but far below the level of this demo.

Try Morgion's first MCD and album too, in a similar genre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyFri 16 Sep - 3:18

Seigneur voland... the topic isn't depressive, but the music is kind of fast/depressive

Trails of anguish..
Soleil Noir (local band)
Leviathan (US)
Eole Noir
Arnstadt
Hekatomb
Wigrid

much more...
Back to top Go down
Baròk
Soldier
Baròk

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2005-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyFri 16 Sep - 9:45

certains morceaux de Burzum
le morceau "Death - Pierce me" de Silencer
le morceau "Dechristianize" de Vital Remains (personnellement le solo me fait toujours quelque chose)
le 1er Deinonychus
Back to top Go down
http://www.lsfdarkambient.populus.ch

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyMon 19 Sep - 14:02

thanks! but some of these bands are still quite slow at times.Anyone knows any bands that are unique and yet lingers a depressive elements?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyTue 27 Sep - 7:47

Triumphant wrote:
Early Shining perhaps?

Pestyre wrote:
Leviathan (US)

Baròk wrote:
le morceau "Death - Pierce me" de Silencer

also
Bethlehem - Dictius Te Necare
Back to top Go down
Baròk
Soldier
Baròk

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2005-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyTue 27 Sep - 8:34

Godless North (mais c'est plus "triste" que "depressif")
Back to top Go down
http://www.lsfdarkambient.populus.ch
nekrowhoregasmer
sub-human

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2005-10-20

PostSubject: BEMDESAR "En El Nombre De Satanas" I would recomen   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyMon 24 Oct - 12:29

this demo tape would be able throuh drakkar in 2 weeks more or less and they play a kind of slowly black metal... I think that is that you are searching for
nekrowhoregasmer

www.nekrowhoregasmic.cjb.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.nekrowhoregasmic.cjb.net
Mr Nuke
Rang: Administrateur
Mr Nuke

Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyTue 25 Oct - 0:50

Are you refering to Bemdesar? I got my copy of their demo through Legion Of Death Records and it's one of my favorites demos from the few last years.

Their music remind me the best of Samael "Worship Him"-era mixed with faster parts (a bit à la early Hellhammer), in an unique genre though.
Back to top Go down
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Officer

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyTue 25 Oct - 11:29

Exseq wrote:
Anyone knows any bands that are unique and yet lingers a depressive elements?

SOMBRE CHEMIN, ARNSTADT, EOLE NOIR, NOCTURNE (depressive, indeed), ORNAMENTS OF SIN, MORTIFERA, CELESTIA.

If you want something very weird, quite "depressive" and noisy, try NIHIL NOCTURNE and their astonishing "Ill Stare..." MLP...

In another style, I also recomend you :

MÖRKEKUNST, VEMOD and LJAA.

You will find in MÖRKEKUNST's EP some very primitive elements of Black Norwegian Metal, in the mood of old DARKTHRONE, for example.

VEMOD is a little bit more Folk-inspired, but features amazing noisy and decayed riffs too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyTue 25 Oct - 23:35

The Deathspell Omega side on the Clandestine Blaze/Deathspell Omega split has a rather depressive feeling..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptySat 19 Nov - 22:45

well.. most of these bands i have heard their stuff.. they're killers..but i want to try out new unique bands..that has a depressive feelings lingers yet with full of hatred at the same time.kinda hard?...don't you people sometimes gets bored of the usual depressive bands like XASTHUR, SHINNING, BURZUM, or even LEVIATHAN..??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyThu 24 Nov - 22:59

The lack of originality is something that always is present when it comes to Black Metal. Most of quality has, as you said, already been mentioned, so I guess it will be hard to find anything else fitting..
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
sub-human

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2005-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyWed 30 Nov - 16:51

dISEMBOWELMENT - Transcendance Into The Peripheral
a classic of Doom/Death... with blast-beats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyTue 6 Dec - 13:36

Elite has some really good songs, the best one being the last one on thier Kampen album...the name escapes my thoughts at the moment though.

Early Forgottten Tomb is good, and fast. The Obscura.... release was fast, yet, drepessive. But ultimatly the fact is, that there are not many fast, depressive bands, becuase depressive tends to be slow, so I dont think you will find what you are looking for, and if you do, Id like to knoe about it. Early shining is good though. Other depressive bands include...
Shining
Forgotten Tomb
Beatrik
Bleak
Wyrd
Xasthur
Krohm
Bethlehem
and Silencer.

There are a few others but I cannot remember them...
Back to top Go down
Nuclear Holocausto
Drakkar Gestapo
Nuclear Holocausto

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2005-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyWed 7 Dec - 15:10

- Koldbrann
- Trelldom
- Inferno (CZE)
- Krieg's "The Black House"

The last Inquisition album ("Magnifient Glorification...") also creates a depressive feeling to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyFri 9 Dec - 5:06

Forgotten Woods had some faster parts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyFri 9 Dec - 10:52

T. wrote:
They arent really a depressive band. More primitive style black metal then anything.
Back to top Go down
Nuclear Holocausto
Drakkar Gestapo
Nuclear Holocausto

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2005-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyFri 9 Dec - 13:45

Crafts "Total Eclipse" Demo is also very depressive and fast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptySun 11 Dec - 6:58

Herr wrote:
T. wrote:
They arent really a depressive band. More primitive style black metal then anything.

I am not a big Forgotten Woods fan although I have heard them credited as inventing the depressive style along with Burzum. On the other hand I really enjoy Joyless but that's not black metal at all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyMon 12 Dec - 12:56

T. wrote:
Herr wrote:
T. wrote:

I am not a big Forgotten Woods fan although I have heard them credited as inventing the depressive style along with Burzum. On the other hand I really enjoy Joyless but that's not black metal at all...

They are a good band, but I wouldnt credit them with creating the depressive black metal genre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptySun 1 Jan - 3:07

je dirais Fade to Grey from Visage!
de la Old dance musique des 90's certes but that is trés trés cold and melancholic!

euh non sinon je vois pas en metal, early darkthrone perhaps?
l
Back to top Go down
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Officer

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyThu 5 Jan - 21:58

Wolfram d'Eschenbach wrote:
je dirais Fade to Grey from Visage!
de la Old dance musique des 90's certes but that is trés trés cold and melancholic!

euh non sinon je vois pas en metal, early darkthrone perhaps?
l

Alors là, je ne comprends plus rien... je dois être ou sourd ou malvoyant...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. EmptyFri 6 Jan - 0:02

En ce qui concerne Visage c'etait la blague du jour de l'an , meme si je trouve dans ce morceau vraiment tout ce que j'ai dit..froid, triste.

SI c'est pour Darkthrone, bah je vois pas pkoi je pourrais pas citer ce groupe vu tout les groupes à tendance pas du tout depressive (en tout cas pour moi) cités plus haut.

Sinon y a Leviathan qui etiqueté "depressif" est assez rapide mais le soucis c'est que c'est trés mauvais
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..   Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Depressive and fast sounding Bands to intro?..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next